• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the EU version is going to be a lot more laid back because it's going to be a lot of new players and the two "teams" on the NA server hate each other because of past servers they've played

Guys, how much time to open?I need playyyyyy and the USA is off now sniffff

I feel like I would have so much fun playing on here, if it wasn't a botting server....

Synth never answered me .. are the reaper & illusionist donar only vocs here as well & any aprox on when it'll be online?

the chance of them being donations vocs is about 99,9% they cost 5usd....... the server needs some $$$$ to support it self......

il tell you what would be smart incase you like to donate in the first day's/week

> illusionist or reaper (both are fun to play and not hard at all!, reaper is damn easy!)
> healthshard/manashard(unlimited hp/mana rune) will help you level!

> if you whana get high level armors in no-time and gems for your weapon,then buy a custom house+ boss spawm. expensive? yes! but 24/7 botting your own bosses is about a t4 a day! and some ppl told me an easy 6 to 12 gems per 24h
> just look around in donation shop, it has these rly nice starter packages!( armors/weapon/candies/canes and so on!)

the chance of them being donations vocs is about 99,9% they cost 5usd....... the server needs some $$$$ to support it self......

il tell you what would be smart incase you like to donate in the first day's/week

> illusionist or reaper (both are fun to play and not hard at all!, reaper is damn easy!)
> healthshard/manashard(unlimited hp/mana rune) will help you level!

> if you whana get high level armors in no-time and gems for your weapon,then buy a custom house+ boss spawm. expensive? yes! but 24/7 botting your own bosses is about a t4 a day! and some ppl told me an easy 6 to 12 gems per 24h
> just look around in donation shop, it has these rly nice starter packages!( armors/weapon/candies/canes and so on!)

joshua doesnt support pay to win servers and I'm about 99% sure he wont donate

hehe xD i ain;t mutch of a p2p either. i do f2p and use ingame stuff to pay for the donation items xD
+ most donation items (like 90% of them) can be obtained via quests and bosses. the last 10% you just got to trade for^^

Well I hope you guys have fun on this botting server, must be a ton of fun.

Server came last night at like 4 am my time, I'm in the process of setting it up now

- - - Updated - - -

Well lucky for him you don't need to donate to succeed in DeathZot.

Renegade + Tormented Being didn't donate and they are the two highest levels on the USA server.

Yep, OH GAWD SO UR SETTING IT UP AND U SAID ITS GONNA TAKE ABOUT 1 HOUR SO ITS GONNA BE UP IN ABOUT 1 HOUR AWW IM SO EXCITED BOOM !!!

donor system will be off first 2 weeks? or atleast 1? dont want a richgayboymommys,sillyfatchubbyboy to donate 300 euro and get level 6k in 5 min >:I

Id maybe? :<

Last edited:
hehe if some1 is willing to spend 300 usd to get 6k let him! xD he be 6k and geared and ain;t able to do shit! he can;t do fisco solo xD
he got to w8 for others to catch up on him xD

he can just donate for the best shit, get exp eggs for a second char level both together and duo fisco with bard and barbarian :)

let that person do it xD that's 600usd total xD that basterd then payed the the hosting costs the comming months!

and will ruin our gameplay :p by just camping our bosses. I guess u will know what I mean if it would happen.

Im really horny on this shit, hope to see people like reignlasting and killa ingame again for some great pvp :))

he can just donate for the best shit, get exp eggs for a second char level both together and duo fisco with bard and barbarian :)

1 RP = 1$
15 canes = 1 RP
To get to level 5k to try fisco, you'd need full t4, and t4 on the bard as well.

Didn't really do the math, but that's over 500$

If someone donates that much money, the server is pretty much guaranteed for a little bit to be online. IF that's how it is, why shouldn't they be able to support the server?

I used to be against donations, but I don't really care anymore, since I can pass someone that donates however many dollars to the server easily. Most people just bot on this server anyway. If you have a problem with someone being level 6k, while you are botting 24/7 to get level 6k, whats the difference, you are just letting your computer sit there, while he/she supported the server with their money.

1 RP = 1$
15 canes = 1 RP
To get to level 5k to try fisco, you'd need full t4, and t4 on the bard as well.

Didn't really do the math, but that's over 500$

You're retarded.

If someone donates that much money, the server is pretty much guaranteed for a little bit to be online. IF that's how it is, why shouldn't they be able to support the server?

I used to be against donations, but I don't really care anymore, since I can pass someone that donates however many dollars to the server easily. Most people just bot on this server anyway. If you have a problem with someone being level 6k, while you are botting 24/7 to get level 6k, whats the difference, you are just letting your computer sit there, while he/she supported the server with their money.

Its changed, 100 canes=1 rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back