• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's FINALLY done, I'm installing libraries now.. Would you guys rather an official release tomorrow at like 12:00 PM Europe time or as soon as I'm finished?

Soon as you're finished please, many people have been waiting for it and it was supposed to come out on the 15th anyway.

yep, were like 20 people that are waiting since about 6 hours now. please.

Alright, gonna finish installing everything and I guess it will be released when I'm done :)

Agreed with the ASAP :)

Hopefully they don't DDoS the fuck out of this one like they do USA.

Compiling the server now, then I gotta get a database and the website working

the american server went down, i think it was a crasha nd not ddos because it just went strait down with no lag.

pls hurry, 4 hours of waiting now.. kidna more I guess not lookign at the clock as an secure :<

immediately at server launch anyone who wants to go meet at the depot for a big party to go get a t1 set and weapon.

come on synth you're such a good scripter n' stuff it cant take you more than 40 minutes to make a website run :(

Kinda off topic, are fishing bosses still disabled?

I'm terrible at Linux, last time I was installing it Xagul was helping me and he's on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back