• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azur mayne and weaz have 8.6 ots.. Tho it could just as well be none of them or the guests ;< buh pleaze stop i wan play naooooow ;<

Well I have an hour before I have to go, and I won't be back for a long time...

Its still funny to see how vtune already are reaper

there is no point of Ddosing a server in the hope ppl join yours, Tibia Ot had 1k+ servers from good ones to crapy shit hosted on a home pc with 3 ppl online.

the change ppl go to the server that the Ddoser would like is les then 0.1%

Its still funny to see how vtune already are reaper

As I said I won it because I was the first one to come in! I have no idea how to get reaper otherwise nor do I know if its hard! :)

Someone told me its free, there is no door blocking it. Unless it was the first person to get in.

18:02 Congratulations to Barry for winning [Tier 1] Etched Ruinic Helmet

lol... almost won :eek:

Well, Idc if it keep going like this since im already botting 3 other chars on rl/lunar :p

Honestly, some people are REALLY jealous of success. This ddoser is so mad that people won't join his ot that hes trying to ruin other ots.

i was suppost to win! but i crashed the second i pressed enter..

Deffo connect to deathzot.seregame.com? Cause im gettin nuffin

Personally i think its weaz.. Ever since i suggested him, hes left. XD

- - - Updated - - -

deathzot.servegame.com perhaps

Yh i meant that. On phone here xD but.eu works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back