• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like you know much abouy dzot mr (name)?<- "unknown"

No, actually, I don't know shit about deathzot. I'm like lvl 300, started today.

But if someone is ahead of me, that is usually my motivation to compete in order to get ahead, and since everything you can get by donations are obtainable ingame then that is not impossible. You're just bitching because they have EQ atm because you don't have it. Your mindset is also retarded by the way. "I quit because they are better, ;("

No, actually, I don't know shit about deathzot. I'm like lvl 300, started today.

But if someone is ahead of me, that is usually my motivation to compete in order to get ahead, and since everything you can get by donations are obtainable ingame then that is not impossible. You're just bitching because they have EQ atm because you don't have it. Your mindset is also retarded by the way. "I quit because they are better, ;("

Good luck, have fun

server is great but could be truly amazing, just cant play a server longterm that allows botting...

Over the last week someone has been launching DDoS attacks against the server, unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it
Hopefully it will end soon - there are moments where it is good for a decent period but who ddos' for weeks? Thats just sad lol..

Anyway, i feel there should be some events maybe? Like ctf (everyone loves it) or even raids in cities.. It livens the place up abit.. It'd be a nice touch anyway.. And maybe reward players with an event token and after say.. 10 tokens they an exchange for a number of donation points.. Your server but thas a suggestion

Over the last week someone has been launching DDoS attacks against the server, unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it

I know you for a wile now and I know you wont answer questions you just dont feel like. But could you just answer my last post. somehow. people agreed. just give me your opinion.

I actually had automatic events in the beginning era of DeathZot, however they were abused by people mass multi-clienting to get the rewards on all of their characters.

Xagul is currently on vacation, but when he gets back events are going to be the main focus for updates.

- - - Updated - - -

I know you for a wile now and I know you wont answer questions you just dont feel like. But could you just answer my last post. somehow. people agreed. just give me your opinion.

There's no way for me to ever to monitor these respawns and make sure no one is botting there, because there's really no proof of me knowing if they are. And as far as there's "too many botters" everywhere, you dont' even need to bot 24-7 to level up (first off you can't because of stamina) and second World Bosses are really great exp.

On average, a world boss gives 50 levels. Assuming you can log in for atleast 25 minutes, every hour for 8 hours a day thats about (8 * 50 = 400). If you do that for an entire week, it's about (400 * 7 = 2800). You could easily get lvl 6000 by playing for a total of 23 hours a week, or 3.5 hours(total) a day.

I actually had automatic events in the beginning era of DeathZot, however they were abused by people mass multi-clienting to get the rewards on all of their characters.

Xagul is currently on vacation, but when he gets back events are going to be the main focus for updates.

- - - Updated - - -

There's no way for me to ever to monitor these respawns and make sure no one is botting there, because there's really no proof of me knowing if they are. And as far as there's "too many botters" everywhere, you dont' even need to bot 24-7 to level up (first off you can't because of stamina) and second World Bosses are really great exp.

On average, a world boss gives 50 levels. Assuming you can log in for atleast 25 minutes, every hour for 8 hours a day thats about (8 * 50 = 400). If you do that for an entire week, it's about (400 * 7 = 2800). You could easily get lvl 6000 by playing for a total of 23 hours a week, or 3.5 hours(total) a day.

by copyp asting spawns this would take about 6 hours(til the 15k part I assume.)
take slirpas afk check from otmadnessII and add a script that makes it happen at the non botting spawns. it wouldnt be that much work according the profit for the people that dont bot is soo much higher and the server would be that much more attractive to people

Would be cool if u could you copy paste some places to hunt at (or make own), WHERE it should be ILLEGAL to bot at, those other places should be legal to bot at, if some1 gets caught at ILLEGAL place = punished xD

I think we are getting this to personal and Harsh. Its synth's server. He is allowed to do what he wants to. If people donate its his decission. we shouldnt be butthurt if people are ahead for spending rea live money. Cause thats how live is. people spending more money and passion into something they do WILL be ahead of us. I love beeign so chilling after smoking blunts XD cant be pissed at anything or anyone.! Thanks for all your work synth. I think thats one thing that has been forgotten. you put tons of weeks till months work into the remake of Deathzot. Thats brave and I realy want to thank you for this.!

Should just make someone whos trusty a gm here so they can do those events n shit.

If there are any ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back