• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Dynastia 7.4 (OpenGL / Dx9 support) RealMap - Green Zebra Hosting

Thanks for your feedback, i'll make sure to do some changes based on what you have said.

Afterall, you're the players, not me :)

They are all bullshitting. I bet you 100$ you'll fail if theres such big differences between pacc/facc.
I'm not only saying this because I wont donate, it's because I know plenty other people quit because of it too.

I think that pacc should be like it used to be: pacc outfits, access to paccland etc. no custom dps in rook or whatever because it will spoil the old feeling heavily.
Just follow tibianic's example and you will surely achieve high numbers of players

On a personal note, I'd suggest that if you want your server to be successful then open it in the right time, I'd say just before tibianic opens because players interested in this ot are players that played tibianic. If Dynastia starts at the same time as tibianic, it will just be a failure, I guess since people that already put a lot of effort in to get a high lvl on tibianic will surely stay there without a doubt.

imo it should be entirely 7.4 but on the 7.7(2?) client. the only change that really should be made to 7.4 is that pyramids should be PZ. if it were up to me there'd be no premmy system; but if you have to earn money from it then the premmy system should be as it was in real tibia (7.4). also think it should have the 7.4 map. (just cut out poi and hydras it shouldn't be so difficult^^)

no depot on rook, lighthack command, disappearing vials, shortened djinn quest etcetc.

keep the bot detection if it actually works well though =p

imo it should be entirely 7.4 but on the 7.7(2?) client. the only change that really should be made to 7.4 is that pyramids should be PZ. if it were up to me there'd be no premmy system; but if you have to earn money from it then the premmy system should be as it was in real tibia (7.4). also think it should have the 7.4 map. (just cut out poi and hydras it shouldn't be so difficult^^)

no depot on rook, lighthack command, disappearing vials, shortened djinn quest etcetc.

keep the bot detection if it actually works well though =p

Well, I don't want the djinn q to be like old times.. It wasn't hard, just time wasting and annoying.

Will do another system for it, and yes our detection is something unique :p

We are probably going back to 7.72 on this project, due to the massive amount of work and missing one linux source file to compile it down for our dedi.

So we will be staying with 7.72 now and in the future work on a 7.4

^What she said. Your server doesn't compair to the other 7.7 lowrates who offer bigger reliability and are more realistic then this one if you still keep that retarded PACC system with light hack and such.
The 7.72 client with 7.4 variables was an epic idea. without it, it sucks. You gotta stay realistic mate...

I'd actually prefer playing 7.4 but, you do as you want, as someone said, there are already 7.72 servers ( ofcourse not as stable as this one and not with as active crew, but the other ones are without pacc, so many people will prefer them in front of this one ), if you want to fully succeed and gain a "new" good oldschool server, I'd go with 7.4.

What exactly is taking so long with the SPR editing? :eek:

Since i've recieved tons of replies and PM's that we should proceed with the 7.4 project with opengl and dx9..

We will.

The engine is about done, and we are doing a overview of all the work that has to be done.
I would say about 3 weeks, maybe abit more.

However, as usually I will be updating here with info on how we're doing..

thanks to you, in a few weeks, you will be able to play one hell of a unique 7.4 :)

Nice!! =]
I have one question..
Will rookgard have some new monsters and caves??

o/

Nice!! =]
I have one question..
Will rookgard have some new monsters and caves??

o/

If theres alot of rookstayers that requests it, we will probably consider implementing something fun for them, ofcourse.

Ok...
Then I'll be the first!!
Please.. Add some new monsters and caves at Rookgard!!! ^^
A single dragon... A cave with ghouls... Something like that!!!

o/

I agree with Cartman. One player told you to consider adding new places and creatures to rookgard, and you already stated that if more players agree you will implement it. No changes at all but the 7.4 formulas /no runes on shops and no wands would be great,

Back