• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EliteOTs.net Full Retro 7.72 Tibia (3x) [Back UP after DDos]

kingdanny has like 30+ banned users and keeps spamming this thread
afterall nobody will care for the post of an user who registered this month and has a few posts

Actually that's a story filled with bullshit.

I had to remake accounts on a daily basis because everytime "they" found out its me I got banished. No other reason besides that, to this day I have no clue what I must have done to be treated like this... :/

And it aint just me, people with 500+ posts accounts got deleted if they would say/express their opinion about this server which is nothing more then normal on a discussion board. Also stating the truth like "you are Realsoft" or "don't spoof next time" came to part cause of you. People here aren't mindless sheep who just think DOHHH NEW FORUM ACCOUNT, NEW OWNER.
and some people think 2 PEOPLE BOTH LIKING OLDSCHOOL AND WANNA MAKE OLDSCHOOL SERVER, SAME PERSON, DOHHHH
dude, this is not realsoft, you have no single proof it's him
sorry for going offtopic, I just needed to say that

Okey, I'm sad to hear so. Well good luck anyway with your project, I do wish for help with one thing but if you want to help me then notify me here and I'll drop you a message on your profile or send you a PM!

I just want to know, it's off topic, I apologize for it but what exactly is bad with RealSofts servers? Since everyone is brinning it up

I came here deleting 27 posts of your attempts to prove if he's RealSoft or not. Now listen, next one to bring this topic up will get banished. Yes, banished because you people seriously get far off the limits. If he is RealSoft or not it's his own business so mind yours. Thank you.

Thank's delirium i backed up for him, It was getting way to out of hand, with all the post's deleted before that, that must add to 40+ troll- spam comment's could everyone please just refrain and keep on topic
Because this is a very cool project and i think it's awesome :p
Peace

6. Donation & Support the game
a) If you have donated and haven't read the donation policy of make a big deal out of lost donation gifts because of rollbacks or similar will get you banished.
You are not allowed to donate if you do not understand what donation is and/or don't respect the agreement of donating.
b) Bother other games and/or OT servers by login and flame and advertise EliteOTs in there will get you banished shortly.
c) Pretend to be a helper in a programming/scripting way will get you banished.

Where can I find what I could choose between.

6. Donation & Support the game
a) If you have donated and haven't read the donation policy of make a big deal out of lost donation gifts because of rollbacks or similar will get you banished.
You are not allowed to donate if you do not understand what donation is and/or don't respect the agreement of donating.
b) Bother other games and/or OT servers by login and flame and advertise EliteOTs in there will get you banished shortly.
c) Pretend to be a helper in a programming/scripting way will get you banished.

Where can I find what I could choose between.

Can't find any options to donate thou

I'm going to be REALLY cruel now.

98754176.jpg

56586458.jpg

A legend it is.. but do it exist? maybe, maybe not.. who knows? you know? maybe I know, but maybe I don't, or maybe the answer is too much to handle, or maybe I want donut.

I dare you, to complete Paradox Tower, without help from Wikia or Youtube!

Done deal :D,
Question, Is there i way i can fix the lag when playing a older server like 7.72 with a windows 7 pc? because windows 7 doesnt support directx5 :S

Back