• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EliteOTs.net Full Retro 7.72 Tibia (3x) [Back UP after DDos]

Will anyone figure this out, ever?

rookminomage.jpg

We'll see.

-with an innocent look- Well...test server until Sept 1st and we'll try! ;)

~ Elf

And it aint just me, people with 500+ posts accounts got deleted if they would say/express their opinion about this server which is nothing more then normal on a discussion board

I expressed my opinion on how you are a dum dum fat kid
Will i get banned sir?

images

Test servers are not for public :(
And by the way, if there was test servers, you wouldn't be surprised in the real server =(
How good is a cake? if you already ate some and are full? :(

-poke- depends on the cake! ;) lol

~ Elf
P.S: It's all good, keeps us wanting more! :D can't wait.

Last edited:
Wooo Thank god lol, other problem is Im from Canada :p hopefully it wont be like it is in other Swe servers :p

That wasn't my question. You made yours yourself right? the realots guy had grizmo + remere helping him but thats it.
That wasn't a question, no.. but I corrected you because Dennis is NOT the only guy who access the files.

I got the hack files.
But I'm not going to use those for the server. I convert them all into my own codes within C# and Lua.

So how do you got these hacked files then? And how can we know you aint just bullshitting.

How I got them is my business.
If I'm bullshiting or not easy to figure out, login and try the game.. you'll soon enough figure it out if it's a match to real tibia or not.

anything else before I logg?

There shall always be skeptics. Allow those who wish to try it, try it. It's that simple.

~ Elf

Let's get back on topic, shall we?

Any further discussion should be made privately

Last edited:
This is an advertisement thread, not a discussion one, if you wanna discuss it, do it in private

Back