• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EliteOTs.net Full Retro 7.72 Tibia (3x) [Back UP after DDos]

I tried to play, but seems like GM can't protect the server from DDoSers.
We undestand it's not an easy job, but you must be prepared to open an OTserv like this.

I'm out. Good luck for who stays;

eliteots / realsoft is bar none the shittiest ot owner in history

do yourself a favor bud, fuck off and quit making OTs .. they all fail miserably and nobody likes you

go crawl back into your hole and program some wack custom tibia with shooting maces or something. cause you suck dick at what your trying to do

lol shooting maces

worst part is i am not even kidding. he has some little project hes working on where maces shoot distance and there is little exori runes or some shit like that. its wack, youtube it. point is he cant get his server that had potential in order but he has plenty of time for shooting mace servs lol

I stopped to care about EliteOTs for one reason..
Players.. what ever I did.. there was only complains, I could do 1000 things RIGHT.. and when I did 1 thing wrong.. all people saw was this ONE thing :)

Complaining players is what killed EliteOTs.
It's noth worth my time, to even care about the server...

I worked my ass off to save the accounts/players in last round, and as fast they get in... "OMG HOUSES!?!?!?!?!?????????????????"...
Guess if I felt glad when I SAVED the accounts/players and none saw it......

Anyway... See ya around.

did I say something wrong?
I really wanted to have EliteOTs up.. but my mood fighting for it got killed with all the "Admin is retard" threads that came up every 5 minutes. ^^

youre an imbecile, you say people didnt notice the good things and only complained about the shit when in actual fact that is YOUR PROBLEM maybe 10% of the server complained while 90% shut up and enjoyed it

I really wanted to have EliteOTs up.. but my mood fighting for it got killed with all the "Admin is retard" threads that came up every 5 minutes. ^^

youre an imbecile, you say people didnt notice the good things and only complained about the shit when in actual fact that is YOUR PROBLEM maybe 10% of the server complained while 90% shut up and enjoyed it

well, I got tired of it.. specially of all the botters that keept saying they're innocent..
Well, EliteOTs wasn't worth my time.. I lost a lot of money and temper on it..

Last edited by a moderator:
well, I got tired of it.. specially of all the botters that keept saying they're innocent..
Well, EliteOTs wasn't worth my time.. I lost a lot of money and temper on it..
What did you waste money on? if im not misstaken your hosting the server at home?

Last edited by a moderator:
What did you waste money on? if im not misstaken your hosting the server at home?

It was high-class Dedicated.
in my home indeed. but still dedicated.

EliteOTs had 3 own computers, and 5 own Ips and networks.
That's why it was so smooth even when there was 140 online.

And having 3 computers with several IPs in a network and keep that stable isn't cheap.

And for people's information, Dedicated means it's hosted on a computer and on a internet, that's ONLY used for one purpose.
NOT if it's hosted in a "home" or at a "company".

So don't think that "dedicated" always is the best solution, because at many cases "home-dedicated" are 100 times better than a "company-dedicated" due to that you can reach the hardwares at all times, and there's no issues with uptime based on a company that maybe want to "shut down" the network at some point because they found a problem in it.

yeah well there was much hating on erik for no reason. He started an OT, got pinged and couldnt do shit however many seemed to blame him for the downtime even though it was pinged. Server got back up again with resetted houses. People started crying and said like "u dont care about ots give items back ffs!!". Atleast i tried to come up with some solution for the resetted houses but everyone else just told him how he doesnt care about the server and insulted. They didnt think "what is there to do with resetted houses?" give everyone 150k? there is no good solution and the best solution would probably be to leave it as it is.

When my friend got banned for paralyze bot atleast i tried to bring some facts and arguments for his innocence. When other people had a friend or themselves banned they insulted instead.

But this is internet afterall, where proper conversations are very rare.

//ohman

Un believable realsoft. This proves your just a failure. For example, you keep mestera on for what seemed like a year when it was completely DEAD and EliteOts which gets 140 fucking players gets shut off in less than a month. You are such a moron. You like hosting fail servers dont ya? when you finally succeed you manage to fuck it up LOL.

Un believable realsoft. This proves your just a failure. For example, you keep mestera on for what seemed like a year when it was completely DEAD and EliteOts which gets 140 fucking players gets shut off in less than a month. You are such a moron. You like hosting fail servers dont ya? when you finally succeed you manage to fuck it up LOL.

Server got pinged for several days if you missed that, when it was back on there was a peak of 30players online, then it got pinged again what do you think the next peaks would be?

Open mestera back with restart of course. It was great server and maybe now more ppl would start playing there. Dont make 7.72 low rate as it was on first eliteots, because 7.72 is to boring, mana taken for spells for sure is hard. Mestera was perfect with many new items and monsters from new tibia and many exp places from rl tibia like svargrond, okolnir, barbarian camp and in some updates there was also liberty bay. U was able to make runes on manafluids and go exping and u had usually profit. After some updates u made also respawn of Grim Reapers in edron, and they were dropping armor what was worth 170k to npc ~ but was hard to loot it, i didnt loot it with rahis. But what ever, that server is saved in my memory as the best server ever. If u are really realsoft just stop defeding urself and make mestera back. If u arent realsoft then if realsoft is reading this let u post here if u could make mestera.

ya mestera was fcking funny!!
but dont add gay exori cons etc.. shitty stuff.
and mex hes realsoft.. kurwamac

I hope he is, because it would be easier to disscus about mestera. And about exori con and exori hur, ye it shouldnt exist on mestera. And as before 1 mc should be allowed so paladins and knights will have enough runes.

I promise you, we weren't moaning for no reason. There were a few proven Unjust bans, and you just said shit like "Fuck off retards or I ban you too" BLA BLA BLA, moan moan moan. If you respected us, we'd have respected you. Unfortunately, you treated us like shit, so in return got moaned at every day for treating us like shit. Respect is earned in two ways, not just because you're the owner. Like I said EARNED . I'd be willing to play again, so would many more if you didn't just fucking go on mass banning sprees every 2 seconds and ban people unjustly. Like I said, there were a FEW cases, not many. Besides, you were a dick to us. You're meant to listen to what we want too you know, we're the ones playing it. If you have a full reset and actually LISTEN to what we want and RECRUIT staff members, then sure i'll play. But until that moment, no thanks. I loved the server, I just didn't like the way you treated people to be fair.

Back