• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Heloria RPG OldSchool Server 7.72

I care. And the server is only as good as the ones in charge of it. If they're corrupt thiefs the server will most likely be made in that mirror.

Well, i support this server and i know the person who made it.
It certainly is not thiefed.

Don't worry about that.

Server will launch in about one hour.

Bring your friends and get ready!

Veterana was banned for posting a ddosers IP-Adress.

The banishment will be lifted 6th May.
If you need to get in contact with the staff, please use the Heloria Forum.

5. Sensitive data:
You may not share sensitive data of other users without their permission. Sensitive data includes passwords, private e-mails and IP-addresses. Posting sensitive data could lead to an instant banishment.

I understand the confusion here, but OtLand doesn't make exceptions just because you've been on the receiving end of a DDOS attack.

I just seen sms shop. Its fucking joke ? 15 days pacc on orshabaalots cost 5 euro?
For Poland user its not possible to play here GL

Good luck with the ot, 1 minute from start and there is 50 players created. :)

Yes , u sad custom client here. -.- I logged in on 7.72 and actually i can open classicbotter :)

Nice 4 mana per sec :| with orshabaal exp rates , on originaltibia is 8 , thats insane :| , rapier quest its broken , no eq for start can't kill even bug ?

Nice 4 mana per sec :| with orshabaal exp rates , on originaltibia is 8 , thats insane :| , rapier quest its broken , no eq for start can't kill even bug ?

Now you're just complaining about crap, you get the EQ you're supposed too...

ORSHABAALOTS and no gold exchange, bug carlin opposite slime are not ladders. Ghostland respawn its bugged 4-5 ghouls ?

- - - Updated - - -

Up , down its broken , always lag -.-

Bat drops hams, stealth ring quest on darashia dont work , fireballs need only 60 mana to make , and its can be use only on creatureHSUshauh

Back