• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Iridia RPG | Real Map | 10.41 | 24/7

Code:
Will Iridia stay online?
This is an excellent question and we are glad that you asked it! Unfortunately there are alot of servers out there who gets shutdown due to lack of interest from the owners or just because they are not making enough money from it. We can ensure you that this will not occur to Iridia, we are looking to create a long-term server where dedication among players and staff members are priority one! The long-term goal we have is to make Iridia sustainable for years and compete with the other top servers out there, with this goal in mind we hope you understand that we want Iridia to be perfect... We also have no interest in resetting the server.

Seems like "long-term" is a period of a week : >

Code:
Will Iridia stay online?
This is an excellent question and we are glad that you asked it! Unfortunately there are alot of servers out there who gets shutdown due to lack of interest from the owners or just because they are not making enough money from it. We can ensure you that this will not occur to Iridia, we are looking to create a long-term server where dedication among players and staff members are priority one! The long-term goal we have is to make Iridia sustainable for years and compete with the other top servers out there, with this goal in mind we hope you understand that we want Iridia to be perfect... We also have no interest in resetting the server.

Seems like "long-term" is a period of a week : >

The server is still online :). The domain died though, if you wanna know why then visit no-ip.org and read their message xd, microsoft kinda screwed with them :D...

Tbh, server had way more bugs than I thought when I launched it, it might even be a good idea to shut it down and then launch it again without the bugs that has been reported, dont you think?

The server is still online :). The domain died though, if you wanna know why then visit no-ip.org and read their message xd, microsoft kinda screwed with them :D...

I understand, but U can post here about domain problems : >

Tbh, server had way more bugs than I thought when I launched it, it might even be a good idea to shut it down and then launch it again without the bugs that has been reported, dont you think?

Well i started playing Iridia ONLY cuz your words about long-termed project, these bugs which we reported are rather small ingame problems not crashs/lags/stability problems. If u spend daily one hour fixing 1-2 of them it'll be absolutely fine.
I'm against reset, won't join after re-start. I think others too.

I'm against too!I want to play. Server is online or offline? ip- iridia.zapto.org?

You can use this IP for now, hopefully the iridia.zapto.org will come back.. But I doubt it