• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Latey 7.72 Real map

Angel2000

gsdg
Reaction score
Latey is comming back up again and this time it's here to stay!

What is Latey all about?

A good community, great teams with fair gameplay and simply having a fun experience on a real map

What happend with the old Latey?

It was brought down for bugfixing and source updating, it is now possible for the server to stay up for several weeks at a time without the server going down, but we will ofcourse restart the server from time to time just as with any other server

What kind of bugs have been fixed?

A few protected zone bugs, a few quests and little bit of this and that

Whats the servers crew aiming for??

To have a nice community, gather people to play and have fun together.

Well all i can say it, try it out, have fun:peace:

client; Tibia Client Download

Ip changer; OTCHANGER.net - Changes your Tibia experience!

PS: No, stone skins to not work, nor does might ring. The advantage of that is that people cant use stone skin cheat and so on.

For those of you out there thinking "Hes to lazy to fix it" or "He doesen't know how to fix it".. Lazy? No.. Doesent know? Yeah, thats true but i wouldent be putting the server up unless people wanted it up, with or without the stone skins..

The release will be tomorrow(1th april) 8 pm 1+ GMT(20:00 swedish time)

A server made by players for players!
:peace:

http://latey.no-ip.org

Last edited:
Lol, first page and alot of hate.. Don't be corrupt Angel.. Tp people only when no ones looking. :)

@ dude lol first page is spammed by filthy for the rest i don't see many haters? (oh forget You). when i played and i was in the team where filthy is talking about who got tped blabla, i never saw anything real corrupted to be honest no gm who is invisible in wars and tell us where they are etc. gm banned his own friend etc. so maby a lil corruption has been made i don't know since i wasn't there if there was. but i will play again with some mates and i hope people will ingore the flamers and just give it a try;)

the player filthy is ingored. ;)

@ dude lol first page is spammed by filthy for the rest i don't see many haters? (oh forget You). when i played and i was in the team where filthy is talking about who got tped blabla, i never saw anything real corrupted to be honest no gm who is invisible in wars and tell us where they are etc. gm banned his own friend etc. so maby a lil corruption has been made i don't know since i wasn't there if there was. but i will play again with some mates and i hope people will ingore the flamers and just give it a try;)

the player filthy is ingored. ;)

Forgot me? Lol, I played only for 1 minute.. Didn't even get to lvl 9. You flame nearly every thread, cept this one cause GM probally tps you. :) Kidding.

Who cares if Cadish got banned for 2 days before he was deleted?

If you get kicked by gm you are logged out, if you died because of kick it was a netkick.

Already posted my opinion on the elevator thing.

Maybe its time to drop this?

About stone skins, I think its nice without them. Gonna be fun to fight some people that usually need 2 bps of them.

If there will be many players, many wars the server will be Fun :)!

So lets all come and play this serv!

I edited my posts, because my friends want to play there and i don't want to destroy the fun for them!
I won't play on Angel's server anyway, even though he might changed.

oh my mistake i am so sorry sir danny rofl faggot. anyways everything is sell able at rashid up of edron depot.

Back