• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Latey - The Authenic Real Tibia Experience 7.72

Will be up as the problem has been solved. Going to try and recompile the server, perhaps there was an error made the first time or something, not sure. Other than that noone seems to be able to find a problem with the stone skins.

If it takes you this long to fix a stone skin amulet then ... I don't even know.. lol.

If it takes you this long to fix a stone skin amulet then ... I don't even know.. lol.

Well seeing as noone seems to able to actually FIND the problem with the stone skins, its kind of hard to fix.. Even Remere or Jiddo couldent find it, and that has to tell you something.

Well seeing as noone seems to able to actually FIND the problem with the stone skins, its kind of hard to fix.. Even Remere or Jiddo couldent find it, and that has to tell you something.

Play with no ssa's? Ssa for nab.

As dude said, if it's that big of a problem.. don't use them, simple.

Well thats an idea ofcourse.. Altho its the same with might ring.. My guess it has something to do with the absorbpercentphysical but the code looks fine according to me and several others.. but i'll give it untill next friday.. if the problem aint solved then, im just gonna put the server up without stone skins

So it was down for 2 weeks+ gonna be anthor week because you guys can't fix ssa... Good job.:thumbup::thumbup:

Will be an epic fail releasing it without SSA's or might rings, or any amulet with charges, but that are just my 2 cents.

all ppls from this theard are w8ing for latey about 2 weeks :p its rlly suCK :< its not a advert ! its medic <hahaha>

Back