• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Latey - The Authenic Real Tibia Experience 7.72

tell ya what Filthy, your makeing no sense whatsoever. You say this thread is up for you to say your oppinion? Havent you already done that? Now your just out to try and screw with me, wich aint really working since as i've told you about 100 times before, even ingame if i don't recall wrong, that i don't give a rats ass =) Now im done replying to your childish posts, see no reason to keep on going, its a never ending discussion seeing as you can't seem to come with any new arguments.

say that to you self please!
what the hell are you doing? you're in my thread, post same bullshit over and over.. now you say other talks bullshit... omg to you

Your always speaking bullshit in other people's advertise thread and also trying to recruit them to your server.

Thats bad style.
Ive been playing your server earlier and i know your not a abuser.
But your server always got problems with laggs so it sucks anyway.

Exactly my point.. and 99% of what is written is bullshit lol..

Pheasant: Yeah, i do dislike you trying to ruin it for everyone else. I don't see why you would care other than that your simply immature and want to get back at me? Don't really get it. But one thing is for sure; You and your crew will never play on one of my servers again, and from what i can see, gail already has a character on two of them, not sure how active he is but hes put some effort into it. You have a character on one of them and i've found several other people from your team aswell. Funny thing is; I don't see you complaining there. And as Gail himself said: Its a good server, if it were totaly bug free, it would be nice seeing as i would never have to be online then.Your ruining your odds to play the server in the future(and any other servers i host).

Lets say this server does become somewhat big. Lets say teams do form after everything is fixed and everything runs smootly, would you want to play it then? According to what Gail said to me ingame, yea you would. Would you be allowd to? No.

Point beeing; If your gonna keep beeing immature your not the kind of players i want on my server whatsoever. Your a bunch of kids that thinks that treating people without respect, threatening them and generally beeing morans will get you somewhere. As earlier stated; I made this server for people to have fun and play on, not to listen to morons like you. We actually have alot of players who've said "Hey, thanks for putting some effort into this instead of just downloading an OT, running mysql and its plug and play"

Say one more word and your done on my servers. Your most likley done on my friends servers and then you can sit there whining beeing the annoying kids that you are.

Grow up and leave while you do have some dignity left whatsoever.

no I dont play your servers anymore, but lotsa people pick my name indeed. :/

Your always speaking bullshit in other people's advertise thread and also trying to recruit them to your server.

Thats bad style.
Ive been playing your server earlier and i know your not a abuser.
But your server always got problems with laggs so it sucks anyway.

1: I don't talk bullshit in other threads.. I've might put an comment BECAUSE I've tried the server..

and also.. I don't have lagg problems..

There are like 1/2 players online the whole day, seriously make a reset, or just quit it, this is so useless, gotta admit to Danny, this server became a bit corrupted, thought it was good, but >.< .. Nice try Angel :thumbup:

It was never corrupted.. Just because gail etc lost the war, and i was watching it, i'm corrupted..? Atleast thats how they see it. They can't be reasond with. Anyhow, discussions over.

Johan Posted: Feb 24 2010, 11:08 PM

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

I don't really care tbh, im fixing bugs.. after that im going to start advertising seriusly

@^ this is what the gm tell us on forums so lets just wait for him to fix bugs and start adverisement for real;)

There's no point for me to play in a dead server with max: 3 players (lolz) so I only come back when the player amount decrease to 20-30 or smth lolz >.< :ninja:

Angel, you missunderstood something. We have won the war, so you had to bring up your gamemaster to make us die. See the difference?

Addition:

Server Online
Players: 0/900
Uptime: 79:04

Gratulation, 0 players.

HAHAHAHAH you have won the war hahahahahahaha:p nice jokes;0 anyways the server has that low players online aswell because of the bugs. he will fix bugs then he will advertise then we will see again who won;) you guys always been like ye lets ob oh shit they own us lets defend that was how it go all the time there:p was fun to see;)

HAHAHAHAH you have won the war hahahahahahaha:p nice jokes;0 anyways the server has that low players online aswell because of the bugs. he will fix bugs then he will advertise then we will see again who won;) you guys always been like ye lets ob oh shit they own us lets defend that was how it go all the time there:p was fun to see;)

Count all the frags, and then make another "HAHAHAHAHA".
The only time when you guys won a battle was when you had more then 7-10 players online.
Yet when the numbers were the same (you, hemmd, chinor and arie) vs us 4, you failed. :)

^show me a cam of that plox never did a 4 vs 4 fight vs you guys rofl don't lie. its exaclty the same for you if you guys were with the hole team and only me, hemmd, chinor and arie were online because enigma has to work irl alot of times then you could win but if it was your hole team ( + polacks else you don't have a team) vs our hole team you know you lose it;) so basicly we won. so let me HAHAHAHA again?

^show me a cam of that plox never did a 4 vs 4 fight vs you guys rofl don't lie. its exaclty the same for you if you guys were with the hole team and only me, hemmd, chinor and arie were online because enigma has to work irl alot of times then you could win but if it was your hole team ( + polacks else you don't have a team) vs our hole team you know you lose it;) so basicly we won. so let me HAHAHAHA again?

Sign, where to start.
We did a 4v4 battle, with the people I mentioned vs me, filthy, the god and some other dude when we killed Chinor at carlin.
and actually when we teamed with the polacks we slayed Enigma, for example the Edron battle when Hemmd died and Erius.
We just agreed on a war with them again since we actually wanted some nice wars instead of teaming with the entire server. (cough, cough enigma)

But alright, gotta give it to you, welldone for winning a battle of which we had 4 people and you got yout entire team on. (would make it 4v10 (?))

oh dude i got cam when you teamed polacks and we did ob you guys were with like 7? we were with 8-9 i don't remember exaclty anyways you could win that but you didn't.... about that 4 vs 4 battle show me cam? since you can talk shit easily. at edron battle i don't know since i wasn't there but gratz on winning a fight then:)
but if you think really really hard you know you don't win it at all;)

Back