• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Luna 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, this server is really worth a try. Used to be my favourite server, awesome that its back! Ill prolly play it soon :)

Recommended!

What about this? 1 death at 40~ = ~1lvl lost so... even if he had blessings(what's kinda impossible atm) he should lost lvl.

Always number one deaths
25th June 2012 17:54:41 Killed at level 44 by Urabura Awantura
25th June 2012 17:46:37 Killed at level 44 by Urabura Awantura
25th June 2012 17:43:30 Killed at level 44 by Urabura Awantura
25th June 2012 17:34:07 Killed at level 44 by Urabura Awantura

why are always number one and kenny ken ken barely losing any exp? looks weird.. there losing like nothing...

[video=youtube;iSO4xF_d3lk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSO4xF_d3lk[/video]

Yeah cuz some ppl made bots farm, 17ppl online 4 of them are botting mlvl~~

There are definitely a lot of people botting runes.

Yo Ond, Urabura here as u see, can u repair the system of loosing % of experience? When we are dying we dont lose much % its like 10% its supid. and other question I think i had bug on my char Im urabura awantura on luna also and i had 5 unjust and i was klling nobody just waiting for ppl to make yellow skull on me and Toni atacked me first i kiled him and i get ban...... expalin me that plx

I am aware of the exp loss bug, will try fix it today. The other thing you mention is not even possible to happen.

Edit:

Exp loss bug fixed

Last edited:
Wars are starting.. :)

recommended server, great mapping fun exploring, some wars going on..

Last edited:
If by wars you mean marauding bands of Brazilians killing people without rhyme or reason, then yeah.

The map is fun to explore and the quests are challenging, but pking is out of hand and there are no consequences for the rampant botting that's going on. I can't say I recommend the server, but it has potential if the GM just takes a more active role in his server.

It's fun how you get to say that even though you haven't played for more than like a total of 2 hours on the server.

There have been people running around like idiots, yes. Believe me, many of them doesn't know what they're doing. I have banned one bad guy for destructive behavior, then I made clear for everyone online at the time that I will not tolerate such behavior on the server.

I am as active as I can be. I'm constantly banning rune makers for example, also keeping order in the server.

And wars, there have been as well. Get your facts straight before you even utter your own view on the server.

What bothers me the most is that you "can't recommend this server", now why can't you do that? Because you got killed and I refused to delete the killer? Give me a break

Last edited:
I've probably spent 20+ hours on your server. Yesterday I was in the top 5. And I can't recommend the server because it isn't moderated well. I made that clear in my previous post. If there were less botters and rampaging Brazilians running around, then I'd be playing on your server right now. Once (if) they're taken care of I'll happily start playing again. Until then, I can't recommend it.

What you're requesting is following: Make the server None-PvP and runes worthless. There are not any rampaging Brazilians playing, not even sure if anyone playing is from Brazil, regardless the origin of the players, this occurred today and you obviously got killed during todays "city-war", and thus you gave up and now you're writing on the otland-thread that the server isn't good enough and that I basically are not doing anything against cheaters and stuff.

What you should do is to fight back, not just log out after you died and complain.

That's not at all what I'm requesting. You're just being stubborn and taking my comments personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back