• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Luna 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gemo, from Bosnia. Join it if you think the amount is too low and maybe your friends will come along.

Back online, something went wrong at the server save...

23:24 You see Stinky Vagina (Level 100). She is a royal paladin.

Congratulations for reaching level 100 first!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump:

* Added house information when you look at the door.
* Corrected some minor bugs like: correct color on text messages, rune names/magic to use, gate of expertise shows level the correct way.
* Fluids should now work like it did back in real tibia.
* Updated house rent period from monthly to weekly, this due to the fact that people buys houses and then quit.
* Small fixes to monsters behavior.
* Normal doors does no longer say "It's locked." When it's not.
* Some map bugs fixed, some spammed spawns reduced.
* Some small attribute fixes for some items.
* Rewrote NPC Noel, should now work as expected.
* You can now push NPC's inside their spawn.

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP!

Last edited:
No, the dynamic ip was pending deletion, so the website didn't work. It should be working soon. You can use this at the moment: http://78.70.46.52/luna

Last edited:
Server online one month today!

Bump!

Server online one month today!

Bump!

That sounds awesome (Thumbs up) (Y) , but could u start replyin my messages..?

- - - Updated - - -

I dont recommend this server to anyone due to players using unofficial software(AIMBOT) etc. There should be a strict punishment for rule breaking yet the gm enforces them with a 7 day ban whereas they were notified about the rules from the beginning and this should be changed to a straight deletion. I would also like to ask whether the client could be changed so a 7.4 tibicam could be used to cam aimbotters, or an official tibicam can be provided for the custom client.

[video=youtube;Vd0_7cumryM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd0_7cumryM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
You're right. People who shares the same view on this as you do shouldn't play here.

As I told you in game, I should then delete you, and all your other accounts for similar violation (runemaking afk)

Answer to possible reply: "Aimbot is a worse violation than runemaking!"

yes

But the amount of runes you've done can easily compete with the aimbot violation...

You're right. People who shares the same view on this as you do shouldn't play here.

As I told you in game, I should then delete you, and all your other accounts for similar violation (runemaking afk)

Answer to possible reply: "Aimbot is a worse violation than runemaking!"

yes

But the amount of runes you've done can easily compete with the aimbot violation...

Delete all my chars, Idc? Delete him aswell.

@Ond, this video is solid proof of this player aimbotting - you should do your job and delete him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back