• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Molten Dawn Online - 8.54/Custom Client

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
why isn't still online 22:24

20 People viewing this thread :O Owned dont count down, it stresses me out ^^ Im waiting just like you guys, Cant help it TKO is a noob ^^

yeaa if ur not aware theres many people waiting :eek: hahah :p

Hoster disapeared, most likely fell asleep, was up like 40 hours working on server

and what i'll be doing soon if this server doesn't start soon ;p

Hoster disapeared, most likely fell asleep, was up like 40 hours working on server

Most likely? You're not even sure?
Could you tell us some new time or do we have to stay up all night and wait for it to open?

Most likely? You're not even sure?
Could you tell us some new time or do we have to stay up all night and wait for it to open?

How would i be sure? Because i live beside him in rl right? Jesus you are dumb sir :)

You (referring to you not everyone) dont have to stay up a minute if you dont want to, you flame every thread so im sure you wont be missed :)

How would i be sure? Because i live beside him in rl right? Jesus you are dumb sir :)

You (referring to you not everyone) dont have to stay up a minute if you dont want to, you flame every thread so im sure you wont be missed :)

hahah +1

So you got no idea where he is and if the server will go on now or in twenty hours? Next time you give out a time, make sure the hoster knows about it and if he did then I doubt he takes this server seriously.

So you got no idea where he is and if the server will go on now or in twenty hours? Next time you give out a time, make sure the hoster knows about it and if he did then I doubt he takes this server seriously.

well im pretty sure its not gonna go up in 20 hours.

He did know about it moron, sometimes things happen in real life you need to understand that not everyone has nothing but ots going for them like you, sometimes things happen to us that prevent us from sitting at the computer all day.

Ill go to sleep but i hope the server will be online tomorrow :) g night

Goodnight! Sorry guys that its not online, truely truely sorry, Not in my hands at all though, But i promise you the server will be just as great still later (probably later today) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.