• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Molten Dawn Online - 8.54/Custom Client

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
To everyone, Grumpy Grandpa is Nick. A.k.A moist_giraffe Former creator of forsaken grounds and moonlight online.

Last edited:
@zeelex
dude dont get rude.
1st you toke lots of ideas from another games and servers ;)
2nd in the internet every one can get take ideas from another person so ;) beware of the Uncle Google ;)
3rd well atleast we have news from him not like Thanatos that suddenly close :/ waste of 30$ for me :/. else that mityc system of instances never seen :/

@zeelex
dude dont get rude.
1st you toke lots of ideas from another games and servers ;)
2nd in the internet every one can get take ideas from another person so ;) beware of the Uncle Google ;)
3rd well atleast we have news from him not like Thanatos that suddenly close :/ waste of 30$ for me :/. else that mityc system of instances never seen :/
+1 ^^

@
None of my ideas was copied from another server, yet from other games maybe. however, to take something from another game is not stealing. almost all games in the world share common features. For example the experience system.

In thanatos we said we would be back on March. I came back from vacations around 6 days ago. That explaining why there were no news. Your money will still exist once the server is back. We stated that.

The instance system exists, there are even videos recorded by players. The fact that you didnt reach level 100 to try it doesn't mean it didnt exist.
Thanks

Please stop talking on my thread :D Thanks! Google tutorial on Private Messaging :)

So at the moments its looking like TKO fell asleep, he stayed up for like 30 hours till release but i think he finally passed out, he said brb toilet and hasnt returned so he probably fell asleep going to the washroom lol! So patiently waiting and hoping he will return before noon (release time) otherwise it'll just be later today, cant do anything about it but it'll be up soon today if not at release time (30 minutes) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i want it up noww!! >.< call TKO and tell him to put it up! :p

Cant help it ^^ Plus this server wasn't suppose to originally release until next saturday, but i decided to move it up a week. He will be on today dont worry the server will be up, And Owned, your from new york! its like 3pm there, chill :)

rlly, turning into a zombie...
Put it up already!!!

Cant help it ^^ Plus this server wasn't suppose to originally release until next saturday, but i decided to move it up a week. He will be on today dont worry the server will be up, And Owned, your from new york! its like 3pm there, chill :)

still wanna play :eek: 3pm or not. gives me more time to get ahead =o

I was also hyped up for this server but then I realized grumpy panda is moist and all his servers have been like this, people expecting alot but then after playing it they realize it's bad. I will give it a try atleast.

I wanna play and heal/buff everyone in instances! :OOOOO

OMG only an hour and 16 min late nbd

@up. Real team player right there.

20 People viewing this thread :O Owned dont count down, it stresses me out ^^ Im waiting just like you guys, Cant help it TKO is a noob ^^

I think i am gona help him in pissing off in this mutafuking toilet ; P

Status
Not open for further replies.