• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Molten Dawn Online - 8.54/Custom Client

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also happend to me. The solution is to try again if you get debug and it works. D:

Temporarily stuff:
IP: znote.eu
Port: 7400
Client: 8.54 OR custom client.

Btw znote im on hon if you wanna hop on for a few games ^^

Znote is a good hoster, hope that the server will go well now.

Wont be able to play HoN for like, 2 weeks since I wont be home. Anyway i fixed legal credits and admin panel for you moist.

Hm unlucky, server off again ; p
@Edit FAil, its online haha

Znote is a good hoster, hope that the server will go well now.

I hope so, he really have been a good hoster but im very scared now for this: (offtopic: he changed password to everything and removed me as staff)

Last edited:
I hope so, but not when it comes to my server... (offtopic: he changed password to everything and removed me as staff)

What a nice piece of bullshit lol. X: Now im irritated.

Anyway looks like website got back online because i rebooted the box. Going to do a fresh reinstall, I'll do a full backup and give you all your OT files including the database, so you can take care of your server on your own, with your attitude I dont want to help you any longer. If you got a paypal I can send you the rest of the money (you got some donations recently). And you can enjoy getting a better host.

Ofc I wont do anything with your OT files, I dont abuse my position as a hoster. Your lucky you had me. I'm ending this now because apparently you don't appreciate my contributions.

This also means I will get a little more time helping out Molten Dawn. I hope they will appreciate my support a bit more.

Last edited:

Anyway looks like website got back online because i rebooted the box. Going to do a fresh reinstall, I'll do a full backup and give you all your OT files including the database, so you can take care of your server on your own, with your attitude I dont want to help you any longer. If you got a paypal I can send you the rest of the money (you got some donations recently). And you can enjoy getting a better host.

Ofc I wont do anything with your OT files, I dont abuse my position as a hoster. Your lucky you had me. I'm ending this now because apparently you don't appreciate my contributions.

This also means I will get a little more time helping out Molten Dawn. I hope they will appreciate my support a bit more.

He is a bitch....

Ofc I wont do anything with your OT files, I dont abuse my position as a hoster. Your lucky you had me. I'm ending this now because you apparently you don't appreciate my contributions.

You are the best hoster i can have but instead of just give me the password ure kinda ignoring me and listening to some players that wanna ruin my server that says: that i change hoster and ect... :S

Your the one ignoring everything I'm saying. I told you I would help you this weekend. Not today. Anyway I dont bother arguing. I will send the files to you over PM on otland. If you dont got paypal and want me to buy you original tibia gold I can do that as well.

I want u as an hoster, pm me the password instead? :)

imo this server is nothing new, just an old moonlight online with fhew updates. Not rly worthly to bother about.

ima go play rl tibia instead.

It wasnt suppose to be much different from moonlight, just better spellsystem, bigger map and more to do

Added new nymph spells balancing them with elementalist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back