• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Molten Dawn Online - 8.54/Custom Client

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a nice piece of bullshit lol. X: Now im irritated.

Anyway looks like website got back online because i rebooted the box. Going to do a fresh reinstall, I'll do a full backup and give you all your OT files including the database, so you can take care of your server on your own, with your attitude I dont want to help you any longer. If you got a paypal I can send you the rest of the money (you got some donations recently). And you can enjoy getting a better host.

Ofc I wont do anything with your OT files, I dont abuse my position as a hoster. Your lucky you had me. I'm ending this now because apparently you don't appreciate my contributions.

This also means I will get a little more time helping out Molten Dawn. I hope they will appreciate my support a bit more.

Molten Dawn deffinately appreciates it :eek:

Tomorrows Update:
More Nymph Spells For Further Balancing
Duo Quest Instances: Similar To Instances, However for 2 players to match up, kill a few themed mobs, take on a boss and reap a chest reward.

what happened to custom spells? they are suddenly gone!

what happened to custom spells? they are suddenly gone!

Went to original tibia spells, slowly adding some custom spells day to day basis like nymphs life steal etc. Just wanna get the balancing perfect thats all. Also some custom spells were completely unused so wanna balance them to be worth it.

Everyone check out peroxides mapping thread, hes working on the new capital city :)

Lol? You know how guardians got nerfed? I have like no power at all now.. no real healing, NO damage at all.. no taunt... :/ Its exact the warrior but reduced in everything, and I was like using all of the guardian custom spells. all helped alot.

Great, you made half of the classes unplayable. Elementalists suck without their custom spells.

They will be given new spells overtime chill out.
no real healing you say? they have exact same healing spells as before.

what means overtime, isnt it unfair if one voc got custom spells already and the others not? :/

None have them yet, Stop making shit up please. And you realiase the spells are normal tibia ones now right? There just normal. Ya there not 100 mana for a ue anymore.

Small Patch:
Healing Spells Lowered In Mana Cost To Provide Easier Hunting

I tested this server.

I like: The server have tons of functions. A new vocations (i like).

I dislike: The server gets boring too fast. The boat is totally fked up (nothing works). The ugly names for vocations (nymph) LOLD!
The whole website is taken from http://molten-wow.com even though they have the copyrights.

server has no kick zone at trainers, fix it, people can xlogg and get high skillz

They will be given new spells overtime chill out.
no real healing you say? they have exact same healing spells as before.

They have the same spells, but exura gran heals like 30% of what it did before. You can barely outheal a giant spider with it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back