• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Molten Dawn Online - 8.54/Custom Client

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually dont think that anyone is ddosing it, uve prolly just got a shitload of bugs, ofc its also possible that someone is ddosing it but the question than is, why?

Also now i know why owned and grumpy were liking each others post... cause theyr both in the same staff lmao

I think u were doing that so the like-counter wud go up so people think that alot of people actually like the server... thats kind of... well... pitiful

And im not flaming, thats actually what i think

I actually dont think that anyone is ddosing it, uve prolly just got a shitload of bugs, ofc its also possible that someone is ddosing it but the question than is, why?

Also now i know why owned and grumpy were liking each others post... cause theyr both in the same staff lmao

Owned isnt a staff member :O Only 3 of us staff, Andy (xourus, me and tko)

Correction: It was fine with 30 on beta, plz plz stop making yourself look stupid

Actually it was online, thanks for making yourself look dumb though :) Makes it easy for me

Calling other people bad names just shows us your own ignorance. It was online, sure, but it's been offline for over a hour now.

Haters in general is just something u gotta live with. Just don't even bother responding to their message. "DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS"
*EDIT* freshpro, when people is being annoying as you are, its just the way of nature stating something about it, quit the whine, do something else while its down? or just simply gtfo? ;D i'd personally recommend the last dish on the menu.

Correction: It was fine with 30 on beta, plz plz stop making yourself look stupid

How many likes in this thread are from people that r not actually in the staff?

And what was fine with 30 on beta? I never said anything about the beta or anything else than cud relate to that post.

Nvm bout owned, misread his post i thought he said *Na im fixxing a small bug quick*

And shawnty, not everyone that gives negative feedback is a troll, maybe ul learn that one day too son... maybe on day

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Panda
Actually it was online

He writes Actually (IT WAS) online....

And btw Grumpy

Ur actually forcing people to flame, whats up with your attitude, havent ur parents told you how to talk to other people?
I wasnt insulting u in any post and u keep on calling everyone dumb, while your probably some 16 year old kid that has never worked in his live and that has never had to pay bills or do anything else than sitting infront of the computer and be a forum fighter.
You should seriously consider to use another tone if you want players to join the server and stay, cause now as u are are you just a example of how a GM/Admin shouldnt be.

Greets
Dastan aka Extrodian

So, When is this going to get online?

And btw Grumpy

Ur actually forcing people to flame, whats up with your attitude, havent ur parents told you how to talk to other people?
I wasnt insulting u in any post and u keep on calling everyone dumb, while your probably some 16 year old kid that has never worked in his live and that has never had to pay bills or do anything else than sitting infront of the computer and be a forum fighter.
You should seriously consider to use another tone if you want players to join the server and stay, cause now as u are are you just a example of how a GM/Admin shouldnt be.

Greets
Dastan aka Extrodian

19, Taking my masters in business (a program for 23 year olds), playing for the kelowna suns football team, Nice try cryfag

well it's not comming online becouse FUCKING NO LIFER DDOS FAGS!
not until i get faster net!
Or what panda desides!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back