• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Molten Dawn Online - 8.54/Custom Client

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
19, Taking my masters in business (a program for 23 year olds), playing for the kelowna suns football team, Nice try cryfag

What has that to do with your behavior?
You can be 26 and still act like a child or 16 year old and act like an adult... ur definately the first kind... or ur just a douchebag, one of those 2.
And btw, i havent ask for any of that info, that just proves me that uve got some serious issues, if ur like that in real life than il have to say, good luck

So, what's the plan? We've gotta wait a few days until you get higher speed on internet?

Leaving Site up for testing, Server will remain offline for atleast 12 hours, Me and TKO will be discussing DDOS prevention tactics, worst comes to worst and these nerdragers dont stop and we cant prevent it we need to wait 7-14 days for TKO to get stronger connection + DDoS protection

Leaving Site up for testing, Server will remain offline for atleast 12 hours, Me and TKO will be discussing DDOS prevention tactics, worst comes to worst and these nerdragers dont stop and we cant prevent it we need to wait 7-14 days for TKO to get stronger connection + DDoS protection

Why not just stop the server because your liking each post on every post in this thread. and then blame on DDos. who want to ddos an wannabe wow server? and no i'm not trolling giving my opinon again.

Why not just stop the server because your liking each post on every post in this thread. and then blame on DDos. who want to ddos an wannabe wow server? and no i'm not trolling giving my opinon again.

thats just like saying 'your server sucks cock! It's a shit server' and then saying NO IM NOT TROLLING THIS IS MY OPINION!

just gtfo kid. This Ot will pwn urs anyhow.

pay2play and 2x postponed launch? haven't i already said it that this is going to be your 3rd server to fail? daaaaamn

guys if you dont like the server stop posting or i keep reporting to mods thanks!
WE got massiv ddos.... finally got my internet back!

What about fixing the DDos Attacks?..

guys if you dont like the server stop posting or i keep reporting to mods thanks!
WE got massiv ddos.... finally got my internet back!

No one is saying anything about you. It's just Moist who has epicly bad reputation with servers. :E

No one is saying anything about you. It's just Moist who has epicly bad reputation with servers. :E

& with being a scammer

On Forsaken Lands or whatever the fuck it was called, people donated by cash and RL Tibia cash and chars, he then turned it off and said it was just a test

YET, he still took donates.

0j0j0j0j.

Status
Not open for further replies.