• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was the tutor right? XD
I bump into a lot of the older players tbh now and again
nuxohiz
nefaria
wing
etc XD

ggggg I was included
./wing

Every time I see an update I cream my pants, even though I know it will be at least a few months before it's going to open up for more than a few tests :C

Okay guys, good news:

1146643_626751604023224_1388601168_n.png

(We will mostly be testing on Bawfuria island, checking for stability issues and crash-causing bugs. Don't expect to have too much fun, the focus of this is to deal with these technicalities, not to have fun. But i'm not saying it won't be a great time nevertheless! From what's said above, you can conclude there won't be no spoilers of new quests and especially Tjenn'Lunar so fear not.)

I'll see if I can make it, not sure what 10:00-18:00 is for my time :p

4 am, and I gotta wake up for school at like 7~, and by the time I get back it will be down. :/

4 am, and I gotta wake up for school at like 7~, and by the time I get back it will be down. :/

You're russian though?! Can't be 4am? Isn't russia like +4? so 10am - 6pm would be 2pm - 10pm

Yeah i'm but don't live in Russia anymore, not sure why I didn't change it lol.

Won't be no spoilers... Means that there will be spoilers!

Sattnyr is pretty much the same as it was when the server closed, so if you played before, definitely nothing will be spoiled. However, if there are people who never played NNW at all, this will ofc be a spoiler. But either way, that's up to you to decide if you wanna spoil it for yourself or not, we're just looking to have a good time and hopefully fix what bugs we find :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back