• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pros
The bug that's been crashing the server has been FOUND!
The next few days should be peaceful and crash free!

Cons
Server is offline at the moment until the others get home!

Credits Torag
If ya see him in-game thank him for finding this bug.

Any news are always good to hear. I wish it gets solved soon, but i wish more that it wont happen again.

Pros
The bug that's been crashing the server has been FOUND!
The next few days should be peaceful and crash free!

Cons
Server is offline at the moment until the others get home!

Credits Torag aka Jbh1993
If ya see him in-game thank him for finding this bug.

Happy to help out around Necronia!

What happened i cant log in :(
Shadowsong any anwser?

Last edited:
Zelifer most of the questions your seeking can be found on the chat board on the forum, it's a live active chat board, where ton's of the server's players are usually on.

The problem is being worked on they will have it fixed within few minutes to few hours.
please be patient :)

I dont understand client doesent work for me on w7 or win xp in xp comes bug on win 7 >LAGGGGGS

I dont understand client doesent work for me on w7 or win xp in xp comes bug on win 7 >LAGGGGGS

19.04.12 00:49:31 - Update Soon
I'm currently working on an update that will contain long awaited things such as: spells re-configuration and new spells, many new items to be sellable in shops, and many new blacksmithing (& other) recipes available. This update should hopefully bring together the fixed client v1.1 which will be supported by all computers and have no requirements like the current one does!

"thats on website so maybe after update you can play?"

Any new person to start today "create your account today and reach main" I will hook you up with 20k!

Offer will last till April 22nd 2012

Feeling nice today! it's meh birfday! 22!! :)

Come join this amazing server people! don't wait too long! xD

If your taking participation in this offer please write your character name here!

where do i download the client? i cant find it on the site, or am i just stupid? xD

^+1 impossible to find the client download ;X
nvm just go to Necronia NW and there you can download it but you should really add a download page to the site also not just the intro site.
Also you should really fix the vocation site, you can only see 5 of the 9 vocations sloppy things like this makes you lose out on players.

Last edited:
5 of 9 vocations? There are 12 vocations, and it all shows fine for me. Maybe you should try to refresh a few times. :O
Also will add the Download button today when we release the new client v1.1 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back