• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the guy aint talking about PvP...hes talking about hunting stuff. If he would actually talked about pvp he would have mention PvP,but he didnt. So obviously its PVM/PVE .

I see, then it all goes down to balancing but the vocations are currently being balanced. It isn't an easy task to do, and was getting done before the talk about "said" reset.

I would like to say this though about wildhearts. They are pretty underpowered, point blank and simple. Their weapons have rather low atk dmg and they should auto attack faster than a standard vocation that are melee like a swordsman or defender because they use their fists, they don't swing a large club/sword. Also, I never got higher level on my wildheart but the lv 45 bully has higher stats than a level 50 weapon, lolz. Outside of that, I have never seen a high stat weapon past lv 45 on wildhearts.

One thing about people saying that the highscores had to be fixed: What do people want when talking about fixing the highscore? Making all the top get -30 or -40 lvl¿?

There is only one thing that allowed them to be in the top: They spent a lot of time in-game and almost all the time doing quest and hunting for lvl.

I only think that 2 things have to be "repaired": Economy (because of the LJ price at the beginning) and the Vocations (they need to be balanced [and they're already on it]). There is no need to make a reset, lol.

When i read something about what would new player think ("OHH NOO, THE TOPS HAVE TOO MUCH LVL, I'M NOT GOING TO REACH THEM, SO I WON'T JOIN THE GAME") i always LOL. Why? Because there will be always people joining servers. I have played in a lot of OT that had 2 or 3 Tops with a lot of lvl, and you know what? Every day/week there was someone new into the game.

Well its all about you (Shiva), I won't leave even if a reset comes. And i won't stop playing because of a reset, i'll continue doing all I was doing those days.

@up i agree, yet i will most likely leave due to lack of time *yet may return one day* after my exams and after my server beta has been launched. You know i fully support your server, and if you need anything in the meantime just ask :)

My plea is to not reset the server and just fix the issues and "relaunch" without a reset. So what if there was an unfair advantage at the beginning. Play on. Carry on. Forget what has happened.

Regards

@up yep, I agree with you ;P

And its probably i'll get a break of few days (in the future) due to my exams too.

And there are people that knows bugs and that don't exploit them (for example: Ghostx, he discovered today a bug, and he don't exploited it, but waited for Shiva to connect so he can report it)

@up already reported anyway as shiva knows about it but yes, exactly.

I think this thread is going out of control. People can argue around all day and not reach a opinion. I vote for a pre-emptive pool to see how the opinions are. I know this isn't a official pool, but just so the admin knows if it's worth putting the idea into perspective.

-Like this post if you would like to have a server reset after the vocation balance. (I add my own vote to this one)

-Like this one if you would like to see a reset right now
(Sounds kinda silly to me but I guess some people could have this opinion)

-Like this post if you would not like to see a server reset at all.

+1 for server reset after voc balance.
Although it's not a official poll, which should be done on necronia website, it might help the admin to know people's opinions

Yes I agree that server reset could be a good idea since most vocations are unfair, and money of things like lumber was also unfair. For me part starting new is 0 problem

@up lol lumberjack AGAIN.

The vocations are already being fixed. WHY DOES NOONE UNDERSTAND THIS.

There is no issue with highscores.

The only issue is economy and it isn't as big a deal as you stated.

No reset needed.
Also most players do not have otland accounts. Poll=invalid.

Omg you are total noob -.-
Lumberjacking and vocations fixed yes, but people already make millions of exp and money from them
you just a noob scared to loose his char

Omg you are total noob -.-
Lumberjacking and vocations fixed yes, but people already make millions of exp and money from them
you just a noob scared to loose his char

i never even used lumberjacking i have 3 chars lv 50+ about to make a 4th and i got my shadowstriker's level in like 3 days W/O using fucking lumberjacking....

exp and highscores are fine, dimwitted twats.

GhostX, I think it's time to accept that people may have different oppions than yours, and that your oppion is not always right. I'm starting to get anoyed that you try to force the owner to not do a reset just because you don't like it. Let's leave it to the poll (official, when it's done, and meanwhile this one, to have a rough idea if it's worth it)
Thanks for you understanding.

Lol considering i JUST made 64520 gold in 1 hunt. Proves Lumberjacking is no big deal. I don't give a shit about my character. Most the community know this. I give out decent items for free. I give money away that i do not need. I even report bugs as soon as i find them. I am just tired of seeing the same arguments for the last 10 pages. The MAJORITY on the server do not want a reset. A reset is far too extreme for the issues. Millions of exp? A vocations balance won't change that? Sure you can hunt better things as a saint, but c'mon it was stated on the vocations page that these vocations require teams. Also it is easy to exp regardless. I've seen saints higher than me in less time than i have played. Maybe that's because i am normally in the depot talking but still...

Stop repeating the same arguments and just wait for shiva to make the decision. RESPECT the decision regardless of the decision. Yet i can just see you all complaining again if shiva didn't reset. Just grow up and cope with it, the rest of the server has. This isn't the reason for the "downfall" of this server. The persistant crashes were.

Once this server goes a full week with no crashes & new quests added, and no mass kicks or lost connections then it will regain its population. A Relaunch (with the rift quests) is needed. But without a reset.

AND ZEALOT? u mad?

HAHA you think i am the only one who wants no reset?

Forget otland members, ask the server players.

GhostX, I think it's time to accept that people may have different oppions than yours, and that your oppion is not always right. I'm starting to get anoyed that you try to force the owner to not do a reset just because you don't like it. Let's leave it to the poll (official, when it's done, and meanwhile this one, to have a rough idea if it's worth it)
Thanks for you understanding.

So when the official poll comes in and you guys realize that 99% of the server's players ingame actually are against a server reset you will realize that your whining ass's mean nothing?

And if the server, by some weird freak accident, does ever get restarted, i'll enjoy watching you get lv 50 while im working at getting lv 101.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back