• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea sure, how weird that every time I bring this up on Necronia chat, everybody agrees that reset is needed. And that in this small poll there's like 3x more players that want a reset (just looking at the likes).
I will respect if Shiva decides not to do a reset. But since the majority of the server wants a reset, stop bitching about "omg no I don't want a reset so no reset should be done".

And yet if this is just a poll for otland, I'm 100% sure when Shiva does the poll on the official web, most people will agree with the reset. And you'll be still bitching around.

Yea sure, how weird that every time I bring this up on Necronia chat, everybody agrees that reset is needed. And that in this small poll there's like 3x more players that want a reset (just looking at the likes).
I will respect if Shiva decides not to do a reset. But since the majority of the server wants a reset, stop bitching about "omg no I don't want a reset so no reset should be done".

And yet if this is just a poll for otland, I'm 100% sure when Shiva does the poll on the official web, most people will agree with the reset. And you'll be still bitching around.

how does like 10 people on forums complaining equate to the 100+ players ingame that play throughout the day? Sure not everybody is on at the same time cause there are different time zones. But still, there are people ingame who don't even use otland, this is like 30% of the community that plays Necronia, there are other ways people find out about the server other than otland.

I have asked this matter a lot in game-chat. It's not like I say "omgz all community wants reset" just because of this side-poll. If you don't believe me, ask around by yourself or wait for the official poll.

I have asked this matter a lot in game-chat. It's not like I say "omgz all community wants reset" just because of this side-poll. If you don't believe me, ask around by yourself or wait for the official poll.

I already did?... about a week and a half ago.

Hey, One thing, what are you people complaining/asking/or whatever talking about?????

Lol, people talking here about reset is making possibly new members that read this decide to not join the game. And the poll that you did here its not a "real" poll, because lots of people in NNW don't have a Otland account (as me, I created this acc this afternoon). So please STOP arguing, and talking about reset, because if Shiva don't talk about a reset, there won't be any reset.

And Zelifer: Que crees que conseguiran con un reset? Que los que han dedicado mucho tiempo lo pierdan todo? Los problemas que se tienen que solucionar son: el dinero i las vocaciones. Ops, es veritat, en català jeje, doncs els diners ho poden fer treient bona part dels diners als que tenen massa o d'altres opciones que se'ls ocurreixi, i lo de las vocacions ja ho estan solucionant

@up
Reset could be considered, but I am neutral to both sides, I will do as the majority of community demands. Let the fix first be implemented.

And we all know this pool isn't official. That doesn't change the fact that in-game, the majority also wants a reset. Just go ahead and ask by yourself.

I am sorry but EVERYTIME i mention this in chat players are like "WHAT RESET :( noooooo" If the economy and vocations are fixed why is there a need to reset? EVERYSINGLE player i have asked if they care that some people are richer than them they say "NO". Seriously only you 4 seem to care about some people being richer than you. If you spent all this time hunting oppossed to complaining you would get rich too. Seriously.

I understand your viewpoints fully, and understand that it was an unfair advantage. But realistically no one actually cares. Everytime i bring this up, people state that a reset is a bit extreme. All this server needs is the vocations being balanced. No one cares about the economy. That will automatically sort itself out. That's what economies do. Seeing as the money spent ingame doesn't get respent around the economy like in real life. There money disappears. Therefore an automatic stabaliser is in place. There were like 3-4 people who made serious money from lumberjacking. They did it to prove that LJ was to highly priced.

Listen, i fully understand why you want a reset, but what you wish to be fixed can be without a reset. The only reason why a reset would be required is because people want to be on the highscores and be "famous" pfft. I'm barely on the highscores (maybe for ranging) and pretty much most players know my name. Reason: I HELP PEOPLE, I GIVE ITEMS TO NEW PLAYERS, I GIVE MONEY TO NEW PLAYERS.

Seriously... I am not saying you are wrong. I am just stating a reset is extreme.
Sorry about any inconvience but this is the reality.

Regards,

Ghostx

P.s. It is Shiva's decision, let him to a poll on the website or his forum and inform all players to participate (however i feel that players can make new accounts and therefore isn't valid, so idk what he can do that is "FAIR".

Also, this server is still nice, i would recommend any potential new players to join. Ignore what you have heard, and try it out for yourself.

:)

I was the first swordsman level 100 & still in the top 20 high-scores I support the reset.

I helped player's in the first week of the server being up giving new player's coming from otland 20k.
I also agree that the server has established a new crowd + a restart would keep the new crowd & would bring the old crowd back.

Thing is, although i can agree a reset MAY help. The reason why it has lost it's players is solely on 2 things: 1) No rift quests - high levels get bored since no pvp at the moment. 2) persistant crashes. And a reset isn't necessary to regain players. Stabling is.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Thing is, although i can agree a reset MAY help. The reason why it has lost it's players is solely on 2 things: 1) No rift quests - high levels get bored since no pvp at the moment. 2) persistant crashes. And a reset isn't necessary to regain players. Stabling is.

Regards
PM Shiva next time you want to report a bug/crash reason, making something that serious public would probably harm the server

It is okay now, /save is gone. And the players all know about it anyway. It has been an issue for a while, and they "fixed" it, but it's come back again.

GhostX, we are not complaining that we had a unfair advantage. For my part, I already said that I made over 5 million money from the LJ exploit. Why would I want it fixed?
Because I know that, even if I toss all that unfair money into the water, newcommers will leave because they know that advantadge existed for some players. And while I may throw my money into the sea for the server's good, I know lots and lots of people won't. They care to much about their money.
It got even wore this last days, rarely I see more than 25 players online...
Right now it's after-work/school/college time in europe (where normally people play most), and we got 19 players online.
Tell me that does not need a fix, and how it can be done without a reset (and please don't say "LJ was already fixed and vocations will get fixed, no big deal!", because we both know that's just a illusion of a solution)

Right now it's after-work/school/college time in europe (where normally people play most), and we got 19 players online.
Tell me that does not need a fix, and how it can be done without a reset (and please don't say "LJ was already fixed and vocations will get fixed, no big deal!", because we both know that's just a illusion of a solution)
Let me guess... ppls are waiting for decision about reset, would you waste your time when the future isn't clear?

GhostX, we are not complaining that we had a unfair advantage. For my part, I already said that I made over 5 million money from the LJ exploit. Why would I want it fixed?
Because I know that, even if I toss all that unfair money into the water, newcommers will leave because they know that advantadge existed for some players. And while I may throw my money into the sea for the server's good, I know lots and lots of people won't. They care to much about their money.

LJ was already fixed and vocations will get fixed, no big deal!

LJ was already fixed and vocations will get fixed, no big deal!

So much win :D
But now seriously, I hope Shiva does the patch/poll soon because I want to play on the server as it should have always been asap!

So much win :D
But now seriously, I hope Shiva does the patch/poll soon because I want to play on the server as it should have always been asap!

Zealot, you can still play, lol, I don't think a reset is needed..

Well, I guess now we wait, don't see the point in playing if there will be a reset.( Hope it's soon....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back