• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
My source says that Shiva told him that the community may decide either there will be a reset or not after the balancing update.

Well, I don't wanna go do all this hard work and it turns out there will be a reset and then I gotta do it all over lol.

My source says that Shiva told him that the community may decide either there will be a reset or not after the balancing update.

He says something to the sort of that on this forum if ya look through all the bullshit posts.

Hopefully there´ll be a reset.
Im also one of those who quit earlier because of the LJ the early players could make shitloads of money through.

Since shiva hsnt said anything, i guess people arnt logged in just cause they cba to do anythng until he tells us whats going to happen :eek:

How is it fair to the people who already got lvl say 90~ why should they have to restart it doesn't make sense.

Get back the LJ cash moneymaking OP thing, increase the cash on all other stuff (all otherp rofessions etc.), increase the price of items in all shops too , problem solved. Hehue

or

remove all gold on the server

Give the lvl :
1-50 = 30k
51-99 = 60k
100+ = 100k?

Gratz, u fucking charlovers are killing this server
We will see after reset if it happen who was killing server. Anyway i'll let you get after reset 100+lvl then we will spam thread again like "plox reset, fuck this charlovers".

There will be always some unfair things, maybe they should make reset every month to avoid it? Anyway reset won't solve problem, there are for sure more things like LJ...

i've been playing for 2-3 days and i really like the server... i would play again and still chill level.
i dont give a crap about leveling nor money but i really like to adventure.
add new weapons too. as far as i see its kinda hard to get a handy sword or equipment unless you do it with bsing.
just my opinions

i've been playing for 2-3 days and i really like the server... i would play again and still chill level.
i dont give a crap about leveling nor money but i really like to adventure.
add new weapons too. as far as i see its kinda hard to get a handy sword or equipment unless you do it with bsing.
just my opinions

And that, Danni, is what it should be exactly about. Not the fact that "Aw man, if there's a reset I'll quit because I have to relevel -sadface-", but because of the adventure that follows..it gives you a chance to possibly try something different.

Played the server and I really enyojed it. Though you should fix all the Blacksmithing problems, such as upgrades.

Also, you should make an statement if you'll reset or not, otherwise the player amount will stay low ;/

And that, Danni, is what it should be exactly about. Not the fact that "Aw man, if there's a reset I'll quit because I have to relevel -sadface-", but because of the adventure that follows..it gives you a chance to possibly try something different.

the adventure that follows? You mean repeat rook on one of 3 vocations that most of us high lvls already have done and do a ton of quests all over again? Not much of an adventure, more like hell when you have to deal with a ton of new guys/gals that don't know squat about the server.

the adventure that follows? You mean repeat rook on one of 3 vocations that most of us high lvls already have done and do a ton of quests all over again? Not much of an adventure, more like hell when you have to deal with a ton of new guys/gals that don't know squat about the server.

Stop playing for some minutes in ur life and wait for the reset omg, just till shiva finishes the vocation balance, then u won't have to cry on forums.

Apparently he said in-game that his final decision was to reset. Haven't seen it myself, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back