• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really good to see such a following even though the server has been off for a while. Most projects that go off for long periods of time while revamping, often die out publicity wise.. But all i'm seeing here is activity :>

But i must admit, i was jubvious(?) of playing this ot in the beginning but when i did play i wanted to keep playing. Definately one of the only servers i have played that i would recommend. Not much afk sitting from me which is a very unlikely thing to see me not do in a server xd.

And now i'm part of the team; which is pretty cool.

It obviously is a massive project that players will always come back too. :>

and we now owe you to not let you down with the revamp + added content.

It's really good to see such a following even though the server has been off for a while. Most projects that go off for long periods of time while revamping, often die out publicity wise.. But all i'm seeing here is activity :>

But i must admit, i was jubvious(?) of playing this ot in the beginning but when i did play i wanted to keep playing. Definately one of the only servers i have played that i would recommend. Not much afk sitting from me which is a very unlikely thing to see me not do in a server xd.

And now i'm part of the team; which is pretty cool.

It obviously is a massive project that players will always come back too. :>

and we now owe you to not let you down with the revamp + added content.

I second this. Even though we've never had a massive fanbase (not even 100+ online, ever), the quality of it is just impressive, everyone seems so stoked and excited about the server. I wish we could deliver earlier but there's a lot of work to do, it can't be done that quick :\ At least we guarantee you won't be disappointed at all, and a big thanks to everyone for the support so far.

I second this. Even though we've never had a massive fanbase (not even 100+ online, ever), the quality of it is just impressive, everyone seems so stoked and excited about the server. I wish we could deliver earlier but there's a lot of work to do, it can't be done that quick :\ At least we guarantee you won't be disappointed at all, and a big thanks to everyone for the support so far.

I thought Necronia did break 100 player's in it's glory days?? Idk for sure but I just remember the start the mana pool and tons of people doing quest ahhh nostalgia!

:O Haven't posted here in a while.
Love you Shiva and the team! :D Hope all is going well with Necronia and school. I had exams this last week but no more for a few months thank el lord. Can't wait to get back on Necronia again sometime!

@Ceej Yeah I believe Necronia had 100+players on, since in the beginer island was infested of people and it was hard to level since all the areas were full haha I loved those times.. Hopefully in not much time we can experience that once again and now with brand new stuff and new people to know and lots more hehe.

-Greetings Necronia team (Shiva, Tarjei & Daston)
Your's Liro. <33

No update yet, latest was posted on our forum.

I'm kinda overwhelmed by stuff right now, doing graduate tasks etc... So I have a little less time for NNW, but I should be done in 1 week max and I can pay back my full attention. As far as I remember, max players online record was 84 - but hey, we'll try to break the 100 this time :D

P.S. love you guys (nohomo) <3

Im New to the OT but i have been keeping up to date on the forum about shit im super excited for it to reopen and see how popular this ot will get in the end. :)
the mapping is sick as hell havent seen a ot this awesome in forever since all ots rl based "GAY".
But keep the updates coming im loving it

I've been waiting more than five months... When will start?

They want to be finished with by June, but they hope earlier. If I remember it correctly what they said though, but I'm quite sure it was June.

Ah, I saw the thread and got my hopes up.

I haven't been around the community or forum much as of late because of preparations, the last weeks been my only free time. I head for the Boot Camp on sunday.

I hope I'll get some free time after it's released in order to play for a bit.

Good luck to you guys.

Check out those latest news here, or view some of the pictures in our mapping thread.

Ah, I saw the thread and got my hopes up.

I haven't been around the community or forum much as of late because of preparations, the last weeks been my only free time. I head for the Boot Camp on sunday.

I hope I'll get some free time after it's released in order to play for a bit.

Good luck to you guys.

It's a pity you won't be around, I must give it to you - you are, and were, a true fan since the beginning. I appreciate that a lot man, and I hope you will get to re-join us in future, it would be a shame if you missed out on what you waited for so long. :p Thanks

We know many of you are waiting, and we're trying our best to deliver. Progress will go insanely faster from May and onward though. ^_^

We know you are and we appriciate the work you put into this, Shiva. Keep on going and I will love you forever.

I just finished the website (necronia.com) and it's up again. If anyone would like to participate in the easter event and win one of these outfit mods and some more items, I suggest you visit it. Also, happy easter everybody!

p28dsh8lg2enx4kztxqt.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back