• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to wait so long, but i know it's worth to wait. In sea of all crappy real or evo map there is hope in Necronia :)

We need to wait so long, but i know it's worth to wait. In sea of all crappy real or evo map there is hope in Necronia :)
Bless you <3

I'm willing to donate to support this server.
That's great to hear mate, if you wish to donate, you can do it here. Thanks a lot if you do, all funds donated here will be used to buy a really good hosting service once the server is finished so we can enjoy it on fast connection and 24/7 online.

Can't wait!! This is really the only reason I'm still getting on otland, and I even convinced a lot of my cousins and friends who quit tibia a long time ago to try it out!!
I know ever since I first made the thread that you were always stoked about it, it's good to see our updates managed to still keep your interest burning :D

I hope last time defender got nerfed only because i play it and got some pvp... (noob crying) remember hits 1000 to ppl by marksmans? ;p

Ooh god do I remember the OP defender.. haha supposed to be classes that are straight up tank yet defenders could 2 vs 1 marksman and swordsman :p

// sadly that donation bar has been at 7.5% ever since I donated about 3-4 months ago.. for a community that loves there Necronia they not showing that much love, haha 1-5$ is even fine, if we all pitching in.

at up:
I guess they are all like me. If the server actually comes up I'd donate rather than at a project which MIGHT not come up at all =)

Yea my op defender soloed berserker 100+ lvl while im 90? but this berserker heal at 200hp to get better dmg (less hp more dmg) so stfu please i cant even kill 45 necromancer in city because he keep heal... and not 2 defenders :) 2 defenders, spearman and necro? all of them are 100+ lvls (spearman if i good remember top lvl) we all got 30-50lvls more than you on real tibia when 2x 150 ek, 200 rp and 150 ms attack 80 ek he will die like noob ps. try keep fingers on hotkeys while running it should save you :O

Well, defenders were actually very good in what they were supposed to do (defend and tank) but they also had a spell or two whose spell formulas were unbalanced and dealt more damage than supposed (at least to people), so that will be repaired.

Tho I can't help remembering how this whole team could have died in a pvp battle by other team down in the rift guardian area if it wasn't for their defender, guy stood right in the middle of the path and blocked this whole team from passing, it was a legendary sacrifice gg wp.

at up:
I guess they are all like me. If the server actually comes up I'd donate rather than at a project which MIGHT not come up at all =)

True, but also ironic. We'll try to notify everyone when server is ready to launch so then it might be the proper time to donate. The more support we get, the better performance will be and less complaints, so that's a good thing I suppose c:

True, but also ironic. We'll try to notify everyone when server is ready to launch so then it might be the proper time to donate. The more support we get, the better performance will be and less complaints, so that's a good thing I suppose c:

Thats what I meant when I said when it actually comes up. But you are right. And I am looking forward to this :)

By december should start... that was an aproximate date, but that depends if the whole team are doing their jobs and if they don't have other personal stuff that it's priority.. I support the team 100% and I know that they won't launch it halfway-done, and when they do lauch it.........
IT WILL BE THE BEST SERVER EVER... @Merk22

-Greetings,
Liro

User links in the main post are dead.
Just a small notice.

And a free bump.

User links in the main post are dead.
Just a small notice.

And a free bump.

Oh, thanks for noticing, I fixed it. :3

Also guys check out more of our latest screenshots in NNW mapping thread (in my signature)

3_zpsf1345022.png

Im anxious to try this server ;P Actually on stand-by regarding tibia until this server gets released, but honestly i truly hope that it wont be a dissapointment like 99% of the servers out there, cuz you'll usually end up with a few vital bugs, some map errors n' improper scripts

hope it'll be a 100% complete and satisfying server

salute

Im anxious to try this server ;P Actually on stand-by regarding tibia until this server gets released, but honestly i truly hope that it wont be a dissapointment like 99% of the servers out there, cuz you'll usually end up with a few vital bugs, some map errors n' improper scripts

hope it'll be a 100% complete and satisfying server

salute

We'll try not to release until all of those "vital" bugs are found and fixed, but god knows what can happen. Speaking gameplay-wise, I'm sure it won't disappoint. :D

Fair e-nuff ;P Its looking good honestly, but the smallest thing like the experience rate will definetly make or break the server.. So curious to see what kinda rates you'll be having to make this an long-lasting OTS

for me personally, 1x would be fine haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back