• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.37 [Custom Map]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill give this a try! Character name: Nemphis, of course ;) See you tomorrow. Cant play today.

Ok thank you. On this server can I find 'sms shop' or whatever?

Currently we don't have a "web-shop" but our plans is to get one in a few weeks. In the shop you will be able to spend points that you have bought or earned by reporting bugs. The shop will be designed so the gameplay won't be disturbed by other players purchases, simplification:You will not be able to buy high-end items.
You will probably be able to buy:
• Death list reset
• Name/Sex change
• Remove skull
• Raw cut ruby
• 1-2 mounts?
and alot more!

I'll also play. Main = Druid, secondary = EK

Edit: ALSO CANT PLAY UNTIL MONDAY NIGHT :( So, guys, grab me some mage items and ek items UEHAUEHAUHEAUH jk <3

It's only my list but, it can look like:
•Death List Clear
•Name Change
•Sex Change
•Draptor Mount
•Mantra Mount
•Mailbox (on 3 minutes)
•Remove Black Skull
•Change Recover Key

Where can I find 10.34 client? The latest I can find anywhere is 10.33 (or 10.37 from tibia.com)

add download to 10.34 client on website or write here fast

I found the client because I am a genius. PM me for info, I don't think I am allowed to post pubically.

Also, it's 6:01 and its not online :p

Edit: it seems it is online now. But I crash instantly upon login.

Hey, Nelvera staff, how are we suppose to logg online. You should fix a custom client for this. Better for the community. And where can we fix this client. Atleast upload that client. Because only thing i can find is tibia 10.37...

Cant find 10.34 no matter how much i try...

Yeah but check the info on the tibia client. It says 10.37 skykes

No staff is even checking there thread after 20 minutes to se if anything is wrong...

Oh you're right. Thats why we are debugging So.

Big bananas. They have loads of time on their hands. But they do not make an custom client... What the hell? OFC there are going to be debuggs

they could've updated there download section on the website atleast...

Status
Not open for further replies.