• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.37 [Custom Map]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone please stay calm, we are working 100% to solve all problems right now, I will keep you updated.

I download the 10.34 client Skykes posted.
I have nelvara.com as the ip.
And 7171 as the port.
How come I can't log on?

You had the server running for 35 minutes with 200x then you resetted it to 4x and now people already are level 30+ -.- Seriosly reset the server and make it go online 21.00 - 22.00

Wow he's right... please reset the server or I won't even bother trying it.

So you ignore the part about the tremendous exp change.. oh well not gonna try it. Good luck anyway.

We apologize for the violence, but we will not reset the server. Something had bugged and it was x27 exp for around 20 minutes. But we only see that as a bonus for those who where active from minute one! :)

Well some of us couldn't find a fucking download to the client because you choose a client that's hard to come by so it's not really our fault for it -.-

Wonder why you are being so stubborn about resetting the server. You obviously made a mistake, people profitted from what you could call bug abusing, others are behind because they come in 15 minutes later. This will discourage them to start, as they find they don't have a fair chance catching up to the rest.

Besides that, it's impossible to login for most (or all, website shows people are online though), another thing discouraging people. Doesn't start off well imo.

Yeah, quitting. I even got a lot of time on the 27x and was one of the highest levels (at the start). I asked the GM about it and he said it was intented. Bullshit.

Anyways, one of the most fun parts of a new server is racing others to level, do quests etc. So it's sort of shitty when even the guys who started after 15 minutes are already hours behind.

You're at 20 players while it should be 80+ players online(accounts created), doesnt that say everything?

Been playing on client 10.31 and it works fine.
You're at 20 players while it should be 80+ players online(accounts created), doesnt that say everything?
While I must agree it was pretty lame that some people got a head start, its too late to consider a reset now.

Just give us a good explenation WHY you cant do it? It wont hurt your comunity it will grow instead, isn't it what you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.