• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.37 [Custom Map]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've leveled over 60 levels on this server and have YET to find an item with "bonus stats"... I'm kind of disappointed, seeing as how that was one of the features that really drew me here.

Also!!! I've asked around a LOT and the only item people have shown me are SHORT SWORDS with bonus stats... lol... Either this feature is broken or it is FAR too rare :\

Edit: The only other complaint I have is that the 9x skill rate and 5x magic rate feel swapped. Mages have ridiculous magic levels.

Other than that, really fun server so far. Lots of exploration and really fun/unique quests!
you can get bonus stats from daily SOD (3 points = 1 ruby = 1 bonus stat) and you can add it to any weapon :)

Tonny Druid and Farev are stuck, if any gm is online go help them please ;)

Found a bug. You go to walk up the ramp at frosts, and end up in nothing. So once I log i'm gonna be tp'd :|

frosts.png

EDIT : There's also a map bug here, just a little south of where you land when you boat, up 1 ramp. You CANNOT walk up to that 2nd higher level, because the ramp is in the mountain/has no ground under it.

frosts2.png

Last edited:
CvpZhe.png

great server and great administration (GM Trollebror). Giving some tips and fixing bugs everyday! Join the server, New record from yesterday: 45 people online

OMg6zrW.jpg

Last edited:
Want to try that "Ot client" but I got some problems with running it, anyone got similar problems of some sort?

GOD... On fucking rl tibia , in my 40 ms i can block 2 bog raiders. here i die by one... monsters deal definitely too much damage..fix it. plx! !!!!

Monsters damage is fine, stop crying about it. You gain everything ridiculously fast, stop whining that it's a little harder to block monsters as a mage. Get yourself a knight to block for you or dont go to bogs, easy.

Monsters damage is fine, stop crying about it. You gain everything ridiculously fast, stop whining that it's a little harder to block monsters as a mage. Get yourself a knight to block for you or dont go to bogs, easy.

hahahah you do not know. so shut up,ok? where i can go hunt? dragons? cyclops? no thx.

hahahah you do not know. so shut up,ok? where i can go hunt? dragons? cyclops? no thx.

I know everything about it, since I play here myself beiing one of the higher levels. I havent heard anyone but you complain about the dmg.

So how about you just shut up and take an English class instead of wasting our time.

Oh and out of curiousity, wat is your name on the server?

I am going to give this server a try. Been looking for a custom ot and this one is arguable the best I could find.

Lets Go :p

I know everything about it, since I play here myself beiing one of the higher levels. I havent heard anyone but you complain about the dmg.

So how about you just shut up and take an English class instead of wasting our time.

Oh and out of curiousity, wat is your name on the server?

.I only turn attention to small errors. and sorry for my bad eng :)

Think about it. and... f off;/

Status
Not open for further replies.