• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.37 [Custom Map]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monsters damage is fine, stop crying about it. You gain everything ridiculously fast, stop whining that it's a little harder to block monsters as a mage. Get yourself a knight to block for you or dont go to bogs, easy.
I did reply you at the website forum. Please read it.

@ Map bug reporters
No need to post images in this thread, it's just fine to use the in-game command: !report message goes here
Ex: !report this stair ain't working

I did reply you at the website forum. Please read it.

@ Map bug reporters
No need to post images in this thread, it's just fine to use the in-game command: !report message goes here
Ex: !report this stair ain't working

I think you quoted the wrong post mate, but I saw your reply in his thread if it makes you feel better. :)

omg rl? you do not see? look page 12.but dont worry I already not play

I can barely understand any of your sentences, let alone find your name in all the bullshit you shout out. Too bad you quit already though.

We were just looking for heroes...

20140321220807535.png

Red

19jPCfR.jpg

Had some fun exploring Drakens, 'till Elodin and friends came to ruin it. So sad :(

I'll back to game in monday ;) invite me to guild name: Otto de lotto

okay OTlanders, I need your help! Anyone know where I can find a working OT client for download? Please be kind and send a link of some sort so I can try this awesome server out even more than before ;)

okay OTlanders, I need your help! Anyone know where I can find a working OT client for download? Please be kind and send a link of some sort so I can try this awesome server out even more than before ;)

Downloads page of their website.

22 March 2014 (04:14) by GM Trollebror - Rare Items - Drop rate
We have decided to increase the drop rate of rare items by 500%. This change will take effect after this morning's server save.

I have looked up that this was the orginal page "otclients.com", but it's not reachable for me anymore. Is there a new one? Thanks btw

I honestly have no idea what is up with this server, couldn't logon with 10.34 before, so I decided to try 10.31 client and it worked. Now I restarted my PC, try both the 10.31 and 10.34 client, none work. It's kind of annoying to be honest.

I had a similar problem as you, that's is exacly the reason why I search for the "OTClient" atm. As long as you use it, it should work out fine.

Just fix the connection issues, players might leave because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.