• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.37 [Custom Map]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they add custom spells and vocs I'll leave and few ppl with me : )

If you read it says "custom map". Custom spells and vocations just removes the tibia feeling.

They've also stated that this OT is the product of five years of development. Five. Years. I'm sorry that if after such a claim I expected there to at least be custom spells. And hell, it's not even like I'm complaining, simply stating what I thought I'd at least see, but what I've experienced so far is pretty fun.

Never said to add them, just stating my opinion :) I don't play here anyway :)

Can we expect the server running by 19:00?

Well I personally enjoyed the OT so far. So good work. It sucks that people are just immature >.< I look forward to playing again.

Are you going to extend the bidding window for houses then? Right now we can't access the website and place new bids.

I am really sorry guys, but our server is getting attacked. We will get it back up online when we're able to solve the problem. Hang in there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.