• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.37 [Custom Map]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was smart he would of done it from the start, but was too stubborn. I do agree with Znote. It is now too late to reset the server.

By now a reset is too late. He should have acted way before.

Anyway lets stop this wining and bring out the positive side. :D

2Pro_U.png

GNEnQR.png

What if u go and try to kill someone?
00:59 Deadly Sight [23]: orb?
00:59 Deadly Sight [23]: xD
And u can kill afkers only -.- bye bye server give back my 4 hours -.-

@David Lättman: You're gonna get a lot of flank from the average OtLand player. I respect you for not resetting your server because people had a ~20 minute advantage.
Your server looks wonderful, I hope things continue to go well. I'm going to consider playing myself. I hope you keep up the great work.

Red

What if u go and try to kill someone?
00:59 Deadly Sight [23]: orb?
00:59 Deadly Sight [23]: xD
And u can kill afkers only -.- bye bye server give back my 4 hours -.-

01:54 GM Trollebror [2]: orb will be unusable at level 30

I understand some of your frustration, but we believe that the after effect of these 20 min will be so extremely small that it's not worth creating a full scale server reset. I hope you will understand!

•Rare weapon mods - Every dropped weapon will able to drop as a rare weapon with a set of unique modifiers applied to them that can be useful in a lot of different scenarios . Exemplification: "mana on hit", "chain on enemies", "challenge creature", "heal".

Could you define rare? like 1% drop or nearly impossible, And is there a notifier that go's of when something like this is dropped like and effect or a message in dialog or above monsters body?

TN5PY4.png

It never hurts with some extra cash in your pockets. Remember to always loot the various creature products that you will find while hunting and exploring in the lands of Nelvara. All these items can be sold to Kripp Arrian whos living in Halda depot.

Seems like there is nothing there :/
upload_2014-3-14_23-35-4.png

We've seen some uniques drop already, so it's not impossible, but not very high. And yes, you will be notified when a unique item drop! :)

So why i can use orb at 30lvl? Also one guy said he earn over 10cc (he show me 13cc) in one hour selling these orbs to npc (if he lie then he have other bug) His name hexlord ;d

@edit i give it last chance i feel bad thats why... I have a fever :/ I found some bugs and too-big dmg of monsters if u can pm me in game Guess Whos Back Kuhrwa i can show you all ^^

@David Lättman: You're gonna get a lot of flank from the average OtLand player. I respect you for not resetting your server because people had a ~20 minute advantage.
Your server looks wonderful, I hope things continue to go well. I'm going to consider playing myself. I hope you keep up the great work.

Red
I'm sorry but this server had a lot of potential, i myself knew at least 7 other people willing to play it and won't because of this reset... the difference between 27x and 4x is great. even if its only 20 minutes. look at the online rate also, atm 6 people online but prolly will be more later on.
It's just sad to see that a server that had potential (and still does) lost so many players just because of they didn't want to reset after freaking 20 min... No one would have been hurt by this reset, no one would have left because of it (whats 20 min) and now playerbase declined to almost half of the possible playerbase... this makes me sad.

But on topic: i don't have to be one of the best so i'll start with a little disadvantage :p see you guys in game prolly

I start 1h after server start i have noew 32(almost 33) i can make 50lv in two hours who cares about 20min high exp when no one know where exp ;d

Could you define rare? like 1% drop or nearly impossible, And is there a notifier that go's of when something like this is dropped like and effect or a message in dialog or above monsters body?
1% appear to to be to common. I have been hunting from 10 - 25 without a single rare drop. (Assuming you always get a glowing square effect when it drops).

1% appear to to be to common. I have been hunting from 10 - 25 without a single rare drop. (Assuming you always get a glowing square effect when it drops).
Your assumption is correct, it will always create that glowish effect when a rare item drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.