• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.37 [Custom Map]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bledred - DONT BOT, MORON.
He has beenbotting non stop. Saw him at Cyclops , check again hours later... He is still there. Gm its unfair to the others, please punish botters. 7 day ban, no warning.

BWmQSV.png

I saw Bledred twice yesterday at cyclops, but he was responding to me on contact both times.

BWmQSV.png

I saw Bledred twice yesterday at cyclops, but he was responding to me on contact both times.
Well as long as he has a bot which can reply or alert him then he should be allowed to not all the way to 200 /sarcasm

Quite enjoyable at the moment to be honest, looking for a knight to team up with if anyone is willing to. Playing an ED atm, hit me up; Huchuk.

Bledred was afk when we killed him, completely.

nop
FLOow-.png

First 50 knight on server! :D

Thats wierd, i cannot seem to connect.. No firewall or anything blocking ;/

Yeah all I did was just re-download the ip changer and it finally worked. But mann it took me like 3 hours to figure that out... lmao

Royal helmet ~DL
Dragon shield ~dragon
Guardian shield ~Fire devil or demon skeleton, cant remember.

•Rare weapon mods - Every dropped weapon will able to drop as a rare weapon with a set of unique modifiers applied to them that can be useful in a lot of different scenarios . Exemplification: "mana on hit", "chain on enemies", "challenge creature", "heal".

That is what I meant.

I'm fairly certain it's a feature they are working on, but that is not yet in game. But they advertised the server saying it is in game to attract players.

Status
Not open for further replies.