• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nevila 7.4

Been 2 days that debug thingy been report. Will mage cap be checked out? Will exhaust be verified aswell?

Also what is stupid is noob creature drops more gold then good one. Paly hunting GS getting less money then ghouls/cycs or worse ..rots.which leads to people hunting noob spot and getting bored,once again,the point is trying to get people to stay.You really need to make some change that arent in your first plan cause so far its not working. Perhaps you should listen to your current player base and work from their point of view a little bit. You know,sometime having an idea seems good but we're the one playing.

the rate seems a bit odd for semi rare stuff. Also its impossible to kill all the botter due to the frags system. They just relog and start botting 5min after they"ve been killed. Will anything be done or shall we just say your allowing bot?

Its actually a pretty good server.. Past some point it gets boring and repetitive and dont tell me hunting rotworm means fun...seriously.Dont tell us runemaking is fun aswell. This would be the best server with 100 people in it but your not getting that...make some change to alllow 20 player to have fun and work from that point. If those 20 player get satisfied they'll bring friends,they'll try to hold new player and obviously if those 20 have fun,the other one that join will prolly enjoy it aswell.

Last edited:
I'm lagging pretty much right now, it didn't happen before. Please check players more often, because there are a couple polak guys boting at rotworms. Orechietti, rirok and Jacus Wedlinka. I can't waste kills forever..

I'm lagging pretty much right now, it didn't happen before. Please check players more often, because there are a couple polak guys boting at rotworms. Orechietti, rirok and Jacus Wedlinka. I can't waste kills forever..

Will check em :)

Played for a few days (3 :p) but server is extremely boring :( Map especially on the second island is unfinished. 50% of the holes on the second island are bugged. When you go down you just stuck there without any possibility to move. So x-log and you are in the town again.

Re-assuming:
Small and boring map
Bugs
Low amount of players (maybe for some people it is advantage)
From those who play there most are botting on rots or other low level monsters

I've played on the last edition and there are not so many changes. Sever failed before and probably it will fail now.
Just my 2 cents.

They're fixing the bugs tough. The problem its about the botters. I killed them, but I can't get more frags. If they don't want botters, they should make a decent custom client using another rsa-key.

Yeah whats ridiculous is that stupid 24hr ban for bot why dont u just delete those retards? I already have rs because reported botters have not been banned or u came too late the truth is there is 20 ppl online 14 of them bot or mc ... ridiculous and fix prices of houses on website lol

- - - Updated - - -

FUcking ridiculous server had to kill botters now I am banned. BYe bye :] u could at least say there is frag limit fuckin amateurs

There is lack of information. I got red skull now and I got dropped by 4 botters. Login by time to time and ban the botter or close down the fucking server. Thanks

Rickz/Boltada Violenta/Orechietti/Shaka/Sophia Lairs/Jade ---- u either ban these botting clowns for IP or u can close the server simple as. No its not threat or something just advice. And give information about ban. For every1 who stays here, enjoy

Rest assured that any botter caught will receive a seven day ban & final warning. Caught again = Deletion.
Rickz/Boltada Violenta/Orechietti/Shaka/Sophia Lairs/Jade ---- u either ban these botting clowns for IP or u can close the server simple as. No its not threat or something just advice. And give information about ban. For every1 who stays here, enjoy

They're fixing the bugs tough. The problem its about the botters. I killed them, but I can't get more frags. If they don't want botters, they should make a decent custom client using another rsa-key.

Wont help against bots that injects via memory adress

Kungenn you been away about 36h and never around to catch the bots. And to be honest people are botting because they dont have any other choice. Like who the fuck like to hunt rots for a week on a low population ot. The second map is just plain stupid. Orc with cycs near the forteress... Like miilion of noob stuff everywhere. There no dragons at all. All there is is GS.Cap is messed up. Exhaust is not like 7.1-7.4 was.Rune price is way to high like.. do they have a parasuco tag on the back? absence of gm. This server would do greast with an active gm and a good second island like romar is. No offense boman but,that second one isnt that great. Big ass city that will never be used. The same noob monszter everywhere. Theres already a starting city though the second one would be like....higher stuff?

Man just fucking log in rotworm now...Bring the banhammer with you.

I think the frag system must be bugged.. just killed a botter and got banned. never killed anyone else before

LOL me 2. I just logged after 24h ban for killing 6 bots and killed one bot on rotworms while i had 1 unjust frag (checked !frags before). So i had 2 frags and got banned for 24h ? LOL

LOL me 2. I just logged after 24h ban for killing 6 bots and killed one bot on rotworms while i had 1 unjust frag (checked !frags before). So i had 2 frags and got banned for 24h ? LOL

You got banned for killing? That's wierd since we changed the frag system to 100 frags per week yesterday.
Will check it asap.

- - - Updated - - -

Kungenn you been away about 36h and never around to catch the bots. And to be honest people are botting because they dont have any other choice. Like who the fuck like to hunt rots for a week on a low population ot. The second map is just plain stupid. Orc with cycs near the forteress... Like miilion of noob stuff everywhere. There no dragons at all. All there is is GS.Cap is messed up. Exhaust is not like 7.1-7.4 was.Rune price is way to high like.. do they have a parasuco tag on the back? absence of gm. This server would do greast with an active gm and a good second island like romar is. No offense boman but,that second one isnt that great. Big ass city that will never be used. The same noob monszter everywhere. Theres already a starting city though the second one would be like....higher stuff?

Man just fucking log in rotworm now...Bring the banhammer with you.

Honestly deadbringer you should just stop playing here if you will do nothing but complain.
Criticism is one thing but what you are doing is just BSing.
Away for 36 hours? Get your facts straight before accusing. I'm done with you honestly, won't even bother your messages anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Here we go;

First botter of the day to be caught

Flippmode botting rotworms.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok we tried the frag system now and now you won't get banned.

Kungenn,

I like this server so much i think it's good and i like to play some more time on it... Botters don't bother me but there are too many bugs and errors. Yesterday I died two times because an error in ghouls. It was fixed, but then i bought my house and someone took (stole) all my items on the house. Only left some flowers (xD), a clock, and an empty bp where hours ago had 4 bp filled with runes, one of them with SDs... And also left a gift, a dead orc rotten.
And today i logged in and I talked to you about that (because of the bad connection it closed, srry), and when Id can reconnect, I walked to Romar and in the entrance an error has closed the client. Now I can't conect, waiting for one that kill me...

Greetings,

Zaux

Back