• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nevila 7.4

To be honest this should be added pretty quick. By pretty quick i mean...just dont take the whole week to "think" about price. If you havent change the drop rate(from the last time),the price i said arent all that bad. Took me 4h just to loot one single boh. Thats a bunch of necros/runes.Kset took a couple of hours aswell (+ its fast spawn). DL doesnt drop much. Not to mention you have low buying price like skullstaff 3k and karm 3k lol.. Waiting on this rune seller so bad personnaly.

I can't login on my character "Corrupt Bastard" because of debug :eek:

- - - Updated - - -

Lol now it worked and im dead -.- all that rune making for nothing :S

Cool server,but tell my why 1mana per 5sec while being sorcerer?! How could i make runes?..

Cool server,but tell my why 1mana per 5sec while being sorcerer?! How could i make runes?..

it's actually supposed to be, i think you counted wrong? 1 mana per 3 seconds and if u get promo its 1 per 2 seconds i think.
you can also use life rings with life rings you get 800 mana for 900 gold
life ring + promo = 1400 mana per 20 min /// 4200 per hr

BUT if you read the discussion above they might implement a rune seller

Here is this debug:

----------------------------------------
Debug Assertion
time: Sat Jul 14 11:45:10 2012
line: 348
module: Map_ex
x-position: rx=1 ry=0 rz=1
Cylinder: (875,0)
Debug Assertion
line: 910
module: Control
position: x=2405 y=2592 z=7
Parameter: 0

Where did it occur?
Near the ghouls southwest of romar?

Here is this debug:

Debug Assertion
line: 348
module: Map_ex
x-position: rx=1 ry=0 rz=1
Cylinder: (875,0)
Debug Assertion
line: 910
module: Control
position: x=2405 y=2592 z=7
Parameter: 0

why cant we buy gfb and hmm? ...Do you really think we will hunt with sds at 7.3k bp price? .. The shop needs other rune like xplos/gfb and hmm... The problem we have is that 1.1k (lring/blanks = bp gfb) which is like 1/4 cheaper then buying off from the shop. Doing a lvl 12 takes like 1h.The point of this was to enjoy the server. The price are OK since sd and uhs are wanted runes but you should add lower runes cause the point was to help out to get start.Hunted rotworms 14h or sumthing my hand hurts lol dont tell me this is fun. And guess what...i still have 1k-. Everything else rape me. Noone sells rune.

- The point of the shop was to replace the 800 other people that were playing tibia back then and many of them were selling runes. Now if you could go back in 7.4 and yell selling bp sd 7.3k...I bet you would get rape.

KInda useless atm. People wont be using sds til lvl 150 considering everything worth 1/2 less then real. Time to make a runefarm i guess lol

Edit: This is actually to attract more people cause god knows im dedicate and i dont mind going the hard way.... But many people doesnt. Just think about the last time you release the server you end up with me,raev and flow and some people we bring in that also left after a while cause it took too much time to get supply. You release the exact same thing and the 7.4 community is getting lower in number you need to make a move if you want the server to grow. Adding another town wont change anything to the last time you tried.

Last edited:
There are more than one place to buy runes.

why cant we buy gfb and hmm? ...Do you really think we will hunt with sds at 7.3k bp price? .. The shop needs other rune like xplos/gfb and hmm... The problem we have is that 1.1k (lring/blanks = bp gfb) which is like 1/4 cheaper then buying off from the shop. Doing a lvl 12 takes like 1h.The point of this was to enjoy the server. The price are OK since sd and uhs are wanted runes but you should add lower runes cause the point was to help out to get start.Hunted rotworms 14h or sumthing my hand hurts lol dont tell me this is fun. And guess what...i still have 1k-. Everything else rape me. Noone sells rune.

KInda useless atm. People wont be using sds til lvl 150 considering everything worth 1/2 less then real. Time to make a runefarm i guess lol

Edit: This is actually to attract more people cause god knows im dedicate and i dont mind going the hard way.... But many people doesnt. Just think about the last time you release the server you end up with me,raev and flow and some people we bring in that also left after a while cause it took too much time to get supply. You release the exact same thing and the 7.4 community is getting lower in number you need to make a move if you want the server to grow. Adding another town wont change anything to the last time you tried.

ya but hopefully you made newb rune buyable in the first starting town.... I mean the town where we start. Cause i know lvl 20 who dont even know the other town.

09:26 GM Miss Lisa: Merlin do now sell HMMs and GFBs aswell.

good to hear.

Let me just ask you a question. Do you think Tibia better nowadays or was it better before? I mean CIP Tibia now.
Cause consider this. What you are suggesting is exactly what CIP have done.
People cried cause it was too hard to make runes and sell that and that. So they added buyable runes in store along with Djinns that bought semi-rares.
People cried about everyone having bots, so they gave everyone a bot.
I'm just saying, the fact that we added SDs to a higher price than you normal would have is
1. People can sell their own made runes to a good price since shop price is high.
2. You won't have overpowered mages & paladins running around SDing everything since the price is high.

There are reasons for why it's done that way.

And just changing it in order to attract more players quicker is EXACTLY what CIP does.
They gain few new players however dedicated old players leave cause they make everything so easy.

Just check world of warcraft for example.
Raids back in 60's can't even be compared to nowadays.

Of course some stuff can be changed without it being for the worse.
However making stuff easier is usually not a smart move, in the longrun.

ya but hopefully you made newb rune buyable in the first starting town.... I mean the town where we start. Cause i know lvl 20 who dont even know the other town.

09:26 GM Miss Lisa: Merlin do now sell HMMs and GFBs aswell.

good to hear.

Dude i love the way economy was made back then but you cant compared a 10 paly server/2mage/6noob knight to a 800 player server where 80% was noob sorc that wanted to be able to 1ue everyone but ewould never actually reach that point.The point is its an ot with about 10 player. Not many are playing ot just to make runes and chat with people like tibia used to be. Most of the people play to have war. And some like me play to enjoy a diffferent map and challenge what the creator made for him. Im just aropund to have fun but killing the same stuff for hourssssss and making runes for hoursss aint fun. Its actually the make runes for hours while watching my screen that piss me off. There was 1 player online tonight..guess who it was? me. No one to report me when i spam gamechat!

Back then stuff worth more then the actualy djinn price. Even when using actual price the price your getting for stuff on your server is like half of it. If you compared it to 7.4 like you like to do...then we're getting 1/4 less then 7.4. ( was selling fs 15-25k on my serv,ss 20-25,boh 60-120k ) here ur getting like 3k?. Then you have 2x higher price for runes. Thats what doesnt make senses to me.

olddepot.jpg

nevilla depot.JPG

kind of a difference in the number of people. And theres like 8 depot on real tibia? Just saying your forcing us to make the economy but theres not enough people to do so....theres not enough people to sell anything anyway.

Last edited:
Also i think theres a problem with sorcerer cap. At lvl 30 ur supposed to have 690 (lvl 1= 400) then you add 10 cap per lvl.so basicaly 400+(lvlx10)-10 =cap of mages. so i got 40 cap less. I know this is stupid but i cant even carry more then 900gp with my eq atm.

The exhaust seems wrong aswell. I cant spam evis at all theres a big delay compared to what 7.1 was. Same w runes.

Last edited:
Im fan of pure Real map myself but idea of merging some of real map and having own map that operates here is just awesome. Definitely more ppl should try this out, beginning may be hard but it gets cool later on.

Server full of debugs, always dying of one of them, plus all people is botting. Not a recommended server at all.

Back