• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] New Fresh Alavia [Staged Low rate] 7.6

the sd is ugly you shoot a rock lollll (before people think i play it i saw it on the video on website of realsoft)

Well that sudden death rune, were casted like a stone
because the "administrator" used a custom client for him.
Meanwhile all the players is using a normal 7.6 client.

With no edits, like that.

Last edited:
88227801.png

Last edited:
^ only that would be a reason for me to not play this server because the oldschool look of sds is just so nice and you make it just so ugly. so change it.

^ only that would be a reason for me to not play this server because the oldschool look of sds is just so nice and you make it just so ugly. so change it.

it's an ADMIN CLIENT, not an official custom client, oh my lordie you must learn to read!

Looks fun I'll try it if i have time.
Thanks for your hard work too, i know running an Ot can be a thankless job.
(someone should tell you)

Good server except the issue of too many powergamers with not the most mature community.

but he is right that is the problem of this server only powergamers that makes the server bored in no time. so or big wars have to come there and you can see me there (and others) else i don't play. not gonna waste my life on pg and have nice loots!=,=

Of course there is gonna be some war in the end, at the moment most of the players there are friends and there isn't a 1 big guild vs 1 big guild situation. And also I'd pick pg'ers over players who only wanna war anytime. People who wanna war and pa usually get bored to lvl and they just hang around waiting people to kill which definitely won't help the server. Also they usually don't give a shit about other players and are known as backstabbers and liers and thiefs and so on.

There are some people who fight with honor and I don't have anything bad to say about them, but I've seen max 5 persons like that while playing OT servers.

War isn't an issue, if guilds want wars then it's up to them. But I feel there will be maybe two or three guilds with the most high-levels which mean if you aren't a member in any of them you're are as good as dead if you would find yourself in a fight against someone that is (or at least got a friend in one of them).

The classic revenge system where you get your big brother to punch your enemy instead of doing it yourself and Tibia is usually that type of game (like most) where one versus a few or many is impossible.

If people want to fight for fun but are scared to ie and lose exp they can use war arena.

they don't lose anything if they die in the war arena.

Just go any temple monk and ask for arena.

Back