• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nixoria Online 8.42 REALMAP

Port

Nikkster :)
Reaction score
NOTE: The gameserver is not on a dedicated server in the United States anymore, we have moved the server onto another, which is located in England and means that you will have ZERO lag!! Also, the team is very dedicated to Nixoria right now and will work on the server on a regular basis. Come and join us!!

------------------

Welcome to Nixoria Online! We currently only support the 8.42 protocol. We dont have any bugs or anything, we have a very balanced pvp system etc.

* Demon Oak
* Poi
* INQ
and a lot of more quests.

Server info:
Map: Realmap (95 MB, deleted pretty much water)
Bugs: None as far as I know.
Shop: Ofcourse. Server is located in England, 8 GB RAM, 1,024 GB Harddisk, 2.6 GhZ processor, 1 GB Uplink port (1000 mbts upload/down).

IP: nixoria.no-ip.org
EXP STAGE: Starts at 150x and ends at 15x.
rateSkill = 35
rateMagic = 30
rateLoot = 4
rateSpawn = 3

What are you waiting for, come and join.

Nixoria Online - Latest News

NOTE: The gameserver is not on a dedicated server in the United States anymore, we have moved the server onto another, which is located in England and means that you will have ZERO lag!! Also, the team is very dedicated to Nixoria right now and will work on the server on a regular basis. Come and join us!!

------------------

Welcome to Nixoria Online! We currently only support the 8.42 protocol. We dont have any bugs or anything, we have a very balanced pvp system etc.

* Demon Oak
* Poi
* INQ
and a lot of more quests.

Server info:
Map: Realmap (95 MB, deleted pretty much water)
Bugs: None as far as I know.
Shop: Ofcourse. Server is located in England, 8 GB RAM, 1,024 GB Harddisk, 2.6 GhZ processor, 1 GB Uplink port (1000 mbts upload/down).

IP: nixoria.no-ip.org
EXP STAGE: Starts at 150x and ends at 15x.
rateSkill = 35
rateMagic = 30
rateLoot = 4
rateSpawn = 3

What are you waiting for, come and join.

Nixoria Online - Latest News

Ah well Im waiting for you to stop scamming people on their money... This is the 5th time you open this server after closing after a week or so..

And then you reopen it to get more donations after the reset..

You even created a false company to say that you sell dedicated host's at crewebs.com

Very serious company that only got paypal as payment.. You have taken the name scamming to a completely different lvl and I honestly hope you die Nikkster.. Please let me know where in Sweden you live so I can teach you some manner ...

Back