• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] NOOBWAR [V2] - 8.6 - STARTS FRIDAY

Wait what? No I am not getting angry because of the truth I am getting angry because you are pissing me off, "adverstiment - dedciated" I had some problems with me co-partner so we wasn´t enable to advertising in otservlist, are you dumb? ffs I got a dedciated and I got a good dedciated "had lags when I logged in" what a fkn bullshit we didn´t have a single lag. PLEASE go somewhere else and with false accusations

Dude, its way to easy to see when someone tell lies. Thats why you curse all the time and also the truth has already been discovered. Enjoy your life.

Dude, its way to easy to see when someone tell lies. Thats why you curse all the time and also the truth has already been discovered. Enjoy your life.
Omg, I sweared 2 times in that sentence and to answear your question I cursed because you pissed me off ffs I am not the kind of guy that lies, the truth is discovered really, you don´t even know me, dude get a life I don´t get angry so fast but you really make me mad...I "hope" you "enjoy" your life

Omg, I sweared 2 times in that sentence and to answear your question I cursed because you pissed me off ffs I am not the kind of guy that lies, the truth is discovered really, you don´t even know me, dude get a life I don´t get angry so fast but you really make me mad...I "hope" you "enjoy" your life

I'll never understand kids who play tibia, they all get mad from words, dude deal with it.. You could not afford adversitement and dedicated, thats it. Stop telling your players you got dedicated + adversite when you did not even do that. Btw if you cant handle servers then thats it.. Just accept it.. Thats why you bought that datapack, cuz you cant make own server with own scripts.. Thats what makes you fail with your server same day you started, If people are lazy and buy datapacks they'll fail untill they make own custom datapack that they work hard for..

I'll never understand kids who play tibia, they all get mad from words, dude deal with it.. You could not afford adversitement and dedicated, thats it. Stop telling your players you got dedicated + adversite when you did not even do that. Btw if you cant handle servers then thats it.. Just accept it.. Thats why you bought that datapack, cuz you cant make own server with own scripts.. Thats what makes you fail with your server same day you started, If people are lazy and buy datapacks they'll fail untill they make own custom datapack that they work hard for..
After this comment let´s go private me and you I don´t want anymore trash on my thread,
First I am not a kid I got a full time job, second I don´t get mad from your words I get mad because your so annoying you one of that guy that looks for server and comment negative FALSE comments, when did I yell at my players I do got dedicated but I didn´t have adversite like I said before I had some problems with my co-partner, who said that I bought this data pack I never bought this data pack if I did buy this data pack I would have all the npc and functions as the last noobwar but it didn´t have it, say anything you want about my server I wont respond

After this comment let´s go private me and you I don´t want anymore trash on my thread,
First I am not a kid I got a full time job, second I don´t get mad from your words I get mad because your so annoying you one of that guy that looks for server and comment negative FALSE comments, when did I yell at my players I do got dedicated but I didn´t have adversite like I said before I had some problems with my co-partner, who said that I bought this data pack I never bought this data pack if I did buy this data pack I would have all the npc and functions as the last noobwar but it didn´t have it, say anything you want about my server I wont respond

Rly u did not buy this datapack?, You had the whole map, how come you did not buy it, there is nobody else having this datapack, expect those from vapus who sell it..

Your getting angry because of the truth :), Deal with it and stop telling people your getting "adversitment - dedicated", For the first you did not even adversite the server, second you probably did not even get dedicated, had lags when i logged in on the server, thats probably 1 euro for your dedi then :)
Seriously dude, piss off.. You got nothing else than negative words to say, then just gtfo, no one wants you here. You're probably some 10 year old kid with brains same size as a nut. Just piss off
ur probably posting all this same shit to every server advert just cuz u are too stupid to make ur own server. stop complaining and do better. If you can't do better than shut the fu*k up

Seriously dude, piss off.. You got nothing else than negative words to say, then just gtfo, no one wants you here. You're probably some 10 year old kid with brains same size as a nut. Just piss off
ur probably posting all this same shit to every server advert just cuz u are too stupid to make ur own server. stop complaining and do better. If you can't do better than shut the fu*k up

Wow. backup might be needed, whats wrong with you? From nowhere your face comes up. Nobody talked to you, so please dont think your "Mr Judge Basiq" or whatever you see yourself as, im talking with the owner, and he knows what i meant with everything, you dont know shit so please.. No comment untill i tell you something.

Back