• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Old Tibia 7.4 Real Map (Original gameplay) 10x EXP

Do you wanna to make it pvp-enforced with 40 lvl on start?

• yes

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • yes, with free money and 20x experience

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol there are already 2 oldschool server out, no chance
ht1.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

say me witch one server in this times is not abused? every is abused.

Please vote a new poll, Do you wanna to make it pvp-enforced with 40 lvl on start?

Make war ots 1 Real map city + traps + monster + sms shop.
For money sms buy dedicated Server for war ots.
Good option mlv non-increasing for all professions.
When MLV grows, people train in the depot at TASKER.
My proposal for MLV profession:
EK: 6
MS: 40
ED: 42
RP: 15

Lvl to start 38 for all profession.

Make weak items in the shop sms.
^^my suggestion items:
For: EK: Magic Sword / Stonecutter Axe / Thunder Hammer, Mastermind Shield.
For: RP: 100 Power Arrow attack 60, 100 Snowballs attack 50.
For: MS / ED: Mystic Turban + 2 MLV, Scarab Amulet + 5 lvl speed.

ed has higher mlvl? woah thats balancing since the only difference with ms and ed, is ed has para, better heal and sorcerer has nothing better and u give ed higher mlvl? you stupid dumbfuck.

And is this poll about changing oldtibia.sytes.net? because if you start at level 40 i think people has just wasted alot...

MS have very good spell :Cancel invisible , Energy wave , Fire wave , Great Energy Beam , Ultimate Explosion.
On war ots all have good heal because Uh rune is for free. Stupid its you no me.^^

eh. i was thinking of 8.60 then a little, but they should have the same mlvl no doubt. cancel invisible? i have never used that spell in pvp in my 6 years of playing.

Back