• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Oldera 7.72 REALMAP - high rated! - NOW ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crashed, moments before some guy called Lookout pmed me and said hes going to crash it.

nice ot.. it crashed.. isnt comni back up by the looks of it

Flame cause hes screwing up a much better 7.72 server that many want to play. And now hes getting his just deserts. Website is offline. W00t

hope Ryan learn that ask people to attack another server will not be worth it...

Man, Oldera owns Palera big time what the hell?, the ONLY reason people come to Oldera and not to Palera because they want to pvp with other good players, unlike Palera where you PG ur ass off, get ripped off donations, and then the server closes.

Oldera is simple, you level up fast, go war, have shitloads of fun, and eventually quit.

Palera is like, you go PGPGPG-DONATEDONATE, Finally you're HOPEFULLY level 80+- and the server shutdowns.

Palera is not for pvp if you compare it to Oldera, it's more for pg, so people can just open their ots and pg alone.

Eppan, I would like to play a high rate for war... but for the reason it's owned by someone attacking other servers I wont play here..
I don't want to support those who must kill other servers to gain a few players....

if everyone would think like me in that situation I bet more servers would be fair and mind to update their servers to gain players instead of attack other servers....

Ryan... start to make updates instead of cheat your players... just lame..
and after a fast view on your home page, I really doubt you will be honest with players online, I've seen you cheat and spoof earlier and there's nothing that would say you wouldn't this time...

Oldera was never down, just the website was. + nothing can protect a DDoS attack. (that's a valid source to :D)

Baz, I said if he's a pro as he claim to be, he should be able to be able to block it, I'm not insulting him, but if he state so, he should be able to do it. I don't care if Bam DDoS oldera, he should taste his own medince, I fully agree with that, but you can't jump on everybody. And for the record, if you played Antica when it was 7.X what was your name? and what character(S) did you play on?

haha bas it is fun to see that you get annoyed by my posts lmao it is a forum man chillXD anyways what is your server on oldera:). and yes server is off no idea why probaly ddos atk or something but still realsoft is probaly crying irl because he can't get his server offline else bam ddos he worked like months for that server hahahahXD

Baz, I said if he's a pro as he claim to be, he should be able to be able to block it, I'm not insulting him, but if he state so, he should be able to do it. I don't care if Bam DDoS oldera, he should taste his own medince, I fully agree with that, but you can't jump on everybody. And for the record, if you played Antica when it was 7.X what was your name? and what character(S) did you play on?

I don't really remember any of my new but i think my char who got deleted like 5-6 years ago was named something like ''Daviel ~'' and my other char i sold like 4 years ago or even earlier but that chars name i don't remember at all as i am not the creator or owner of it.

And also i don't have anything personal against anyone in this thread except ryan and assassinho, just wanted to get that said.

Okay, can someone tell me how a player just can fuck up someones OT this easy?

This is what i've heard, you have a lot of virus on people computer (which they got for going to a site or dling someithing) and then you make the virus thats on the computer ddos the OT? And you need a lot of computers to get any results?

This might be totally wrong :p

No, oldera's server is vulnerable to a very common type of attack (which can be run by pretty much anyone, at it doesn't require a fast connection).

Ah alright, can it be used on Palera.net aswell? (Since its dedicated with 1GB)

Ah alright, can it be used on Palera.net aswell? (Since its dedicated with 1GB)
It can, if it's not protected by an iptables rule or in the software layer (webserver [Apache] configuration, gameserver's handling of invalid connections, etc.)
LEeeets fuck palera.net :DDDDD
It's already down for days.

Makes no sence what so ever, the cops didn't steal anything and they got a higher rank in society while that isn't the case here.
Ryan started to DDoS, when you DDoS him back you are as worse as he is.

I don't really get it though, this group of 4-5 pro DDoS guys are ruining the fun for the ~100 players of Oldera and the ~70 players of Palera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back