• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Oldera 7.72 REALMAP - high rated! - NOW ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes no sence what so ever, the cops didn't steal anything and they got a higher rank in society while that isn't the case here.
Ryan started to DDoS, when you DDoS him back you are as worse as he is.

I don't really get it though, this group of 4-5 pro DDoS guys are ruining the fun for the ~100 players of Oldera and the ~70 players of Palera.

So what, we're gonna just sit and accept that Palera is being DDoS'ed by a fucktard who wont stop until it's down for sure?

Fight fire with fire.

what if these 5 idiots make a deal like mans :OOO and stop ddos anyone or anything.XD? (probaly a fail plan but whatever^^)

Won't happen. Ryan will have to be the one who stops first.

So what, we're gonna just sit and accept that Palera is being DDoS'ed by a fucktard who wont stop until it's down for sure?

Fight fire with fire.

wich means no1 will win and both servers will be down for ever. wich means no1 (150 players?) will have oldschool fun again? ya guys really got smart brainszzz

what if these 5 idiots make a deal like mans :OOO and stop ddos anyone or anything.XD? (probaly a fail plan but whatever^^)

yeah, what if they decided to ddos botters, then you getta hide quick =(

Right, so what you're doing right now is giving Palera players (which probably all started to play Oldera after Palera got DDoS'd) a funny feeling in their pants while you f*ck a 100 "innocent" players on Oldera.
You ask for the right way? Talk to Ryan on MSN or something, show him a pic with a timestamp or even a movie of you DDoSing Oldera. So you can make a deal afterwards to both stop. These random DDoS waves aint helping no one.

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Right, so what you're doing right now is giving Palera players (which probably all started to play Oldera after Palera got DDoS'd) a funny feeling in their pants while you f*ck a 100 "innocent" players on Oldera.
You ask for the right way? Talk to Ryan on MSN or something, show him a pic with a timestamp or even a movie of you DDoSing Oldera. So you can make a deal afterwards to both stop. These random DDoS waves aint helping no one.

I'm not the one ddosing dummy, i will though if ryan keep ddosing palera.

@timetoshine well i don't really have any real proofs except that he ddoses a lot of people and we all know he did.

lol revenge of the roleplayers, they probably planned this at their last minotaur tea party

Got deleted on oldera because of my skills? WTF
Some people know I dont use bot, I dont care if people say I use bot, BUT now I GOT deleted for it?

I've never used a aimbot, only one time (I tried it out) 1 month ago when I USED HMMS on a friend. ONLY that time.
YouTube - oldera.net bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back