• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Oldera 7.72 REALMAP - high rated! - NOW ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look, it's Ryan with his corrupted servers again.

Don't waste your time guys, he will suck the money he can, then shut it down after he abused tons of lvls etc to his friend..

How do I know? Because he did it to me about a year ago or so, gave 100x runes, aols ssa's burst arrows etcetcetc.

On every OT Ryan hosted, theres been corruption and failure.

+1!

Don't waste your time guys, he will suck the money he can, then shut it down after he abused tons of lvls etc to his friend..

How do I know? Because he did it to me about a year ago or so, gave 100x runes, aols ssa's burst arrows etcetcetc.

True.

19:49 You have 3 unjustified frags. The amount of unjustified frags will decrease after: 8h and 40m.

3 frags for RS. should be more imo

awww nubera is down? who ddosed u? was it urself?

Fucking Ryan drink some of ur own medicine!

I hope it stops working soon, until u stop ddosing realsoft, itll keep getting down.

Any proof that its really Ryan ddosing palera?

yep, well his friends are ddosing hehe, he made a post with something like ''Omg palera sucks i always lag -.-'' and that was like 5 minutes after the freezes started, also he told me on msn his friends attacked palera.net.

@and assassinho oh my god how can you stand yourself? You're so freakin annoying, you know ryan is the one behind the ddosers, lol.

yep, well his friends are ddosing hehe, he made a post with something like ''Omg palera sucks i always lag -.-'' and that was like 5 minutes after the freezes started, also he told me on msn his friends attacked palera.net.

@and assassinho oh my god how can you stand yourself? You're so freakin annoying, you know ryan is the one behind the ddosers, lol.

how can you stand yourself you mean. with these proofes lol. wtf because he says it laggs and 5 minutes after it a ddos atk comes he should have done it:S? so if someone says i got a friend who is goinig to ddos you! it has to be true? hmm.. anyways pm me his msn then if you really have it. doubt it.

btw name on oldera because the name dreepy doesn't exist, and you said you would play abit? i wanna 1 vs 1:)

Cant get much more true. F***ing scrub server
Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post

Quoted for truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back