• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Oldera 7.72 REALMAP - high rated! - NOW ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, just looted 21:23 You see boots of haste.
It weighs 7.5 oz.

and crash came xD.

Like qutor he saying much what he "gonna do" for server etcetc but it takes like 2years for him to do one little thing for server.
Try get some help ryan and fix it..

Engine problems hahaha xD

@Down

Rather pinging ur brian ;)

Aww, just looted 21:23 You see boots of haste.
It weighs 7.5 oz.

and crash came xD.

haha ownedXD i think it will be tomorrow online because i can bet that ryan went to sleep or anything and won't look to the server this nightXD

The server didn't crash. I did put it offline to fix the login bug, should be fixed now. Just relog now and then to save your character.

Yep. Good to see owner actually tries to fix it this time instead of just letting it crash lal :p Hopefully it will work soon.

Ryan is the most gay GM there is, no questions asked. I wanna see someone prove me wrong with facts!

serv bug seems to be fixed as its on for 12 hrs now without any problem.

=) happy playing

Terrible otland member, ddos'ing other servers for his own, roldera you servers terrible, accept it. Let a superior server run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back