• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia 7.1 | REALMAP | FIRST DAY 50% MORE EXP | ONLINE!!!

rl tibia/this ot.
10lvl = 9300/666 = 13.96 x less
20lvl = 99k/13k = 7,6 x less
30 lvl = 368/70k = 5,26 x less
40 lvl = 918k/231k = 3,97 x less
50 lvl = 1mln847k/576k = 3,2x less
60 lvl = 3mln256k/1mln211k = 2,69less
70lvl = 5mln246k/2mln226k = 2,36less
80lvl = 7mln915k/3mln895k = 2,03 less
90 lvl = 11mln136k/6mln274k = 1,78 less
100 lvl = 15mln694k/9mln605k = 1,63 less
150 lvl = 54mln/49mln = 1,10 less
200 lvl = 130 mln/157mln = 1,20 MORE :}

HERE U ARE GUYZ WAS BORED XD

QUESTION FOR HOSTER: ON TIBIANIC THERE IS SYSTEM THAT WAS ALSO ON RL TIBIA - IF U USE SWORD IT WORKS LIKE A SHIELD AND UR SWORD FIGHTING SKILLS WORKS LIKE SHIELDING SKILL THEN. THIS WORKS HERE ALSO ?

answer plz. im goin to be knight and i need to know that

QUESTION FOR HOSTER: ON TIBIANIC THERE IS SYSTEM THAT WAS ALSO ON RL TIBIA - IF U USE SWORD IT WORKS LIKE A SHIELD AND UR SWORD FIGHTING SKILLS WORKS LIKE SHIELDING SKILL THEN. THIS WORKS HERE ALSO ?

I think you mean the defense on the weapon acts as your 'shield' if you have no shield, not your sword fighting.

The exp rate is custom, I can't give you an exact rate... but the average exp rate from 1-50 is 6.5 times faster, and the average exp rate from 1-100 is 3.8 times faster.
The first levels are the fastest, as for later levels, it will take longer but it will still be much much faster than RL Tibia.
so in other words this is a lowrate server

BIG no kthxbye

john - yes and it works like shield then ?

ersen so dont comment if u dont want to play. bye

john - yes and it works like shield then ?

ersen so dont comment if u dont want to play. bye

It's how it should be, if it does not function properly, you can contact us while the server is online.

It's only 5 days left until launch, if you still have not registered please follow this link: REGISTER HERE

Fribben.

yes if u have brightsword u have 36 def, but u dont get the abilility "shielding" from the shield (the yellow thing that u see on ur character when ur shield blocks)

idk if it works here but it shud

Preview from the cam player/recorder built into the client that will be available at start.

cam.png

Fribben.

fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark

WARCORE U HERE?

edit: 69 post u mad son?

rl tibia/this ot.
10lvl = 9300/666 = 13.96 x less
20lvl = 99k/13k = 7,6 x less
30 lvl = 368/70k = 5,26 x less
40 lvl = 918k/231k = 3,97 x less
50 lvl = 1mln847k/576k = 3,2x less
60 lvl = 3mln256k/1mln211k = 2,69less
70lvl = 5mln246k/2mln226k = 2,36less
80lvl = 7mln915k/3mln895k = 2,03 less
90 lvl = 11mln136k/6mln274k = 1,78 less
100 lvl = 15mln694k/9mln605k = 1,63 less
150 lvl = 54mln/49mln = 1,10 less
200 lvl = 130 mln/157mln = 1,20 MORE :}

HERE U ARE GUYZ WAS BORED XD

The actual exp rate at levels (it change every level):
19 - x6,1
39 - x3,1
59 - x2,1
79 - x1,6
99 - x1,2
139 - x0,9

Table here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1odiWVQWCqznlzOz7HUN9imQ54j-bQM1ut0M1VLB8TVI/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
@Cygnus : I will reply here instead of the discussion thread.

The task system is totally fresh and I think you misunderstood it. This task system grants you the possibility to shape your hunting style to your own desires.

Let's say you want to kill 300 dragons and 100 giant spiders, both in the same task stage. But you only killed 59 dragons and 2 giant spiders. The NPC will allow you to take out your reward despite how many kills, and you can always recreate the task and choose what stage you want, so you don't get stuck in a task with only one monster.

Fribben.

@Cygnus : I will reply here instead of the discussion thread.

The task system is totally fresh and I think you misunderstood it. This task system grants you the possibility to shape your hunting style to your own desires.

Let's say you want to kill 300 dragons and 100 giant spiders, both in the same task stage. But you only killed 59 dragons and 2 giant spiders. The NPC will allow you to take out your reward despite how many kills, and you can always recreate the task and choose what stage you want, so you don't get stuck in a task with only one monster.

Fribben.
i dont like this, i think its easy mode... no monster restriction no kill restriction no cool item rewards like demon legs for demon task or boh for necro task and u can take it more than once? might aswell remove tasks cuz its just some exp bonus now

pls normal tasks its fun trying to catch em all

and update this http://originaltibia.com/s2/?subtopic=serverinfo cuz its 8.0 server info about okolnir etc (the link to it is on the shop diamond rose [click here to read more])

Last edited:
i dont like this, i think its easy mode... no monster restriction no kill restriction no cool item rewards like demon legs for demon task or boh for necro task and u can take it more than once? might aswell remove tasks cuz its just some exp bonus now

pls normal tasks its fun trying to catch em all

and update this http://originaltibia.com/s2/?subtopic=serverinfo cuz its 8.0 server info about okolnir etc (the link to it is on the shop diamond rose [click here to read more])

I will discuss this idea and see if I will modify the system, I will alert new changes incase this happens. I am thinking of something like this incase we change:

Task-stages remain, but with a set number of monsters needed to be killed. And no possibility to re-do them. That way it still grants a variation for the task system instead of grinding the same monster. But this is still a thought and has to be expanded, I will think it through and announce something in short.

Thanks for the report about the serverinfo, it has been resolved.

he did update it, it's going to be 8.0 version :D yaaay

Hehe, I know you that you want 8.0 and we hope we can grant your wish one day but so people do not get deceived: this server will be 7.1 realmap

New website feature: last posts, which will make it convient for people to trade using trade board on the forums and announce it directly on the front page (on the right side).

Fribben.

Just 3 days left. I'm sure it will be the best oldshool server we ever played :)

I will discuss this idea and see if I will modify the system, I will alert new changes incase this happens. I am thinking of something like this incase we change:

Task-stages remain, but with a set number of monsters needed to be killed. And no possibility to re-do them. That way it still grants a variation for the task system instead of grinding the same monster. But this is still a thought and has to be expanded, I will think it through and announce something in short.

Thanks for the report about the serverinfo, it has been resolved.

Hehe, I know you that you want 8.0 and we hope we can grant your wish one day but so people do not get deceived: this server will be 7.1 realmap

New website feature: last posts, which will make it convient for people to trade using trade board on the forums and announce it directly on the front page (on the right side).

Fribben.
dude i play classicus 10 days already done with 80% tasks, it sucks if u do all the tasks so fast, on your server it will be done even faster... i think most will agree that the best task system is the one thats similiar to Tibianic, a lot of tasks and some with a huge amount of monsters required to kill, with some special rewards like demon legs for 1-2k demons or something, and keep the earlygame tasks like 200 rotworms for some cash and a bit of exp for an early game boost etc

with ur current task system all tasks will be done by lvl 100 and then u do all the quests and there is nothing further to motivate u to keep playing besides war and not everyone plays just for war

Are rp/ek hits increased here? And whats the lootrate?
Agreed that tasks should be normal not this weird stuffs.

What are main differences between 7.1 and 7.4 besides graphics? Any mechanic changes? Someone refresh my memory please, See ya sunday :D

Last edited:
Back