• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia 7.1 | REALMAP | FIRST DAY 50% MORE EXP | ONLINE!!!

i vote for loot x 1 and im thinking if skills x 4 and magic x 2 instead of skills x 7.5 and magic x 4 (little high for low rate serv?) wouldnt be better ;d but i dont know about that. what u guys think? and once again i vote for loot x 1

i hope fribben listen to the community ;'p
its better if skills stay the way they are, u dont want to have skill rate equal to experience rate because its an otserv and nobody wants to spend a month on a monk to have decent skills, skills should be as they are, higher than exp. (especially because tasks make exp rate higher than it actually is on paper) the rates are perfect imho

1,5x-2x loot

is there some bonus for exping in party?

hmm i was confused about skills also - i think they are good if think about it. but lootrate shouldnt be higher than 1.5 in my opinon. 1x is ideal

i vote for gold drop x 1 and loot rate 1,5

btw. party bonus would be great ;p

//////////////

also i would propose to NOT give any eq after leaving rook to player / or just give the eq he CAN get at rook

Last edited:
also i would propose to NOT give any eq after leaving rook to player / or just give the eq he CAN get at rook

id like that too but many ppl would whine about this, idk, rook itself is gonna be hard with many ppl starting haha, will suck if 500 people login at rook xD

^^ getting eq like scale arm, brass legs from quest are a lot of fun :D anyway i will not be on start on sunday :{ will start next day :/

btw i like the "search for a rat" thing when serv. starts xDDD

low lootrate, lower hero/bk tasks etc

and im in
100 bks max, 500 hero max,

also you should like people stated before, make task for skeleton, amazon&valks, witches, demon skeleton, beholder, fire elemental... tasks is the best thing about lowrate servers (in the exping part)

consider these changes and i'm in too

i amlost broke up with my gf cuz i thought it starts today and i told her i got no time 2nite B|B|B|B|B|B|

its better if skills stay the way they are, u dont want to have skill rate equal to experience rate because its an otserv and nobody wants to spend a month on a monk to have decent skills, skills should be as they are, higher than exp. (especially because tasks make exp rate higher than it actually is on paper) the rates are perfect imho

1,5x-2x loot

is there some bonus for exping in party?

There is no bonus for exp sharing, but we might consider adding a 10% bonus to encourage it. The lootrate is set to 2x.

hmm i was confused about skills also - i think they are good if think about it. but lootrate shouldnt be higher than 1.5 in my opinon. 1x is ideal

i vote for gold drop x 1 and loot rate 1,5

btw. party bonus would be great ;p

//////////////

There won't be any items dealt after leaving Rookgaard, and the lootrate is set to 2x. If this becomes a problem, we will take care of it but after thinking, it fits the exprate better and will hopefully grant a better atmosphere :)

100 bks max, 500 hero max,

also you should like people stated before, make task for skeleton, amazon&valks, witches, demon skeleton, beholder, fire elemental... tasks is the best thing about lowrate servers (in the exping part)

consider these changes and i'm in too

Already considering them, thank you for the suggestion.

Fribben.

^ agreed with 500 hero, 100 bk

also dl's from 1500 -> 1000 ?

if u share exp, how many ppl get the task? would be nice to have so all in team get the task but max ppl mb 4-5 so u can team hunt tasks

Oh joy...
Starts on a Sunday?
Why is that?

I will probably miss half the week, have fun all PGers that are free on monday.

1. fribben my bro how about gold drop ? 2x also ?
2. please make tasks for all monsters not just like half of them? - that will make server more attractive in my opinion :}
3. diamond acc. gives me postman alos right?

if u was interested - u missed banshe,orc warlord, Priestess ,orc leader,djins,dwarf geomancer,monk,orc berserker,elf arcanist,stone golem,mino guard,slime,gargoyle,ghost,fire devil,orc rider,orc shaman,stalker,elf scout., bandit, mino archer,wild warrior,war wolf,orc warrior,dwarf ,scorpion,elf ,orc spearman,swamp troll, troll . wasps,bear, frost troll,winter wolf,wolf,bug,spider,poiosn spider,snake,cave rat :p

Last edited:
Oh joy...
Starts on a Sunday?
Why is that?

I will probably miss half the week, have fun all PGers that are free on monday.

There will be 200ppl max in opening and next day 50 max look classicus has evry day 1k+ okei mc to then 500 players.
gg to beat classicus :D :D

There will be 200ppl max in opening and next day 50 max look classicus has evry day 1k+ okei mc to then 500 players.
gg to beat classicus :D :D

I don't even understand why you come to my thread explaining to others what you assume will happen? It's like, what are you trying to achieve? For real, I would like to know that, what would you possibly achieve by posting this nonsense? There's a reason why I called the one you put your nose in to be sad, you seem to follow just right into the same path.

@SnorkY : It's not possible to share task through share exp.

@DzonyZony :
Task system updated, added all the monsters you mentioned.

Fribben.

u should make it possible to share tasks through shared exp, with a max limit of 4-5

brings a lot more team hunts = wars with around 5v5 to get spwans = fun

sure classicus is good, but i've seen ryan abuse his position so many times, while i've never seen fribben do anything bad.

page 2 my bro i wroted them down. there are no exp stages - just other exp table than in rl tibia

Back