• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia 7.1 | REALMAP | FIRST DAY 50% MORE EXP | ONLINE!!!

i want lootrate x1 cause i want items to mean something in game ;p to be somehow rare

Yeah, and having 1x lootrate means u cant profite with gfb spam at level 40. Also, at higher levels it's quite low exp rate so it would actually be nice

i would love to play earlier than sunday believe me guys - but that would be a unprofessional move from fribben ;d

Haha me too, i just got my summer semester and i'm ready to play tibia 14h/day

Haha, i'll prob go with sorc!

Fribben, is there any information on vocation balance?

F.e how much stronger knights and paladins hit (%) and how strong UE/E-Wave is etc?

As promised, the task system has been made and I have introduced the tasks on the website, feedback is appreciated.

http://originaltibia.com/s2/?subtopic=task

For those who have yet not registered, please click this link.

@DzonyZony : The lootrate is set to 3x, I will consider changing it if more agree upon it or we will keep an eye ingame and see how it progress.

@SnorkY
Knights/paladins are stronger than normally. The UE/morthur damage is quite like realtibia but slightly modified, will be similar to old OriginalTibia oldschool editions.

Fribben.

As promised, the task system has been made and I have introduced the tasks on the website, feedback is appreciated.

@DzonyZony : The lootrate is set to 3x, I will consider changing it if more agree upon it or we will keep an eye ingame and see how it progress.

@SnorkY
Knights/paladins are stronger than normally. The UE/morthur damage is quite like realtibia but slightly modified, will be similar to old OriginalTibia oldschool editions.

Fribben.

Task's looks nice! It's hard to understand how much experience you get since the exp is changed in game :p

200 rot tasks will bring u from lvl 15 - lvl 19
500 cyc task will bring u from lvl 40-lvl 41.5
500 dragons will bring u from lvl 60-62

^ here are a few examples

3000 Demons, really? Change too 500?

Same with DL's, Hero's. (No one will do 2000 Hero's)

Last edited:

@SnorkY

Fribben.

Loot rate 3x? You want to end the server in 1 week?

Start a poll and see what community says about this!
1x or 1,5x... Think about!

true story ^^ (same with gold drop)

u want long run serv make 1x loot - max 1,5
u want smth like 1 month serv make that 3x loot]

tasks list is great and balanced all i would change would be adding monsters that are still not there like skeletons etc

Last edited:
New task way better than old, i would just change the amount of kills required, i feel like the amount of kills needed have to somewhat reflect how frequently u can encounter a creature.

The minotaur task is too low, there are millions of it on darashia, elvenbane, near kazz, i would increase it to 1000, make all types of minotaurs count for it and the reward should be 30k exp + 10k gold

Black knight task is too high, i dont know what the respawn time will be but 800 would probably 3 weeks of non stop black knight hunting, so i suggest to lowering to 100-300 ( depending how fast the respawn is) and making it give a decent exp + some rare item

Demons, 3k seems too high, but if the server lasts long i dont mind it being this high too much, altho maybe 2k?

Hero, there are not that many spawns of it, same as with bk it will take too long to do it, and there is no reason to choose this task when u can go behe task, kill 900 and have same amount of exp reward, maybe if its lowered to 1k and gives a lot money like 250k then people would have motivation to do this task, since hero is not exactly the best exp place

Ancient scarab, the 5k is like a slap in the face xD i would higher it a bit, cuz ancients are already kind of a moneymakinng creature on lower rate servers(lots of gold, plate armors often) so an extra 5k is nothing compared to what ur gonna earn during the task, id like to see a bigger amount for them aswell, atleast doubled from what it is.
Others are fine in my opinion, i would like to see more creatures added down the line

Perhaps being able to take two tasks at once would nice aswell, if u are doing a long task and get tired of it for a while you can take another and do that one and not feel like u are hunting in the wrong place cuz u dont have a task for it, or if your friends want to go hunt something else u can go with them without feeling like ur wasting your time cuz ur not doing a task

I also vote for not too high lootrate, i dont want to have profit everywhere i hunt without having to try and figure out how to make profit, with 3x+ loot u can hunt wherever u want without caring to pick up gold, making lootbags and u still are going to profit

Last edited:
i vote for loot x 1 and im thinking if skills x 4 and magic x 2 instead of skills x 7.5 and magic x 4 (little high for low rate serv?) wouldnt be better ;d but i dont know about that. what u guys think? and once again i vote for loot x 1

i hope fribben listen to the community ;'p

Back