• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia | 8.0 RLMap | 50x exp | ONLINE!!!

Anyone else cant join? Wont load character list, I tried reinstalling/using diff IP changer/readding UDP ports and everything, still cant join. :/

It should be working properly now.

Fribben.

Last edited:
-

close your 7.4 lowrate server and open 7.72 or 7.4 with highrates, meanwhile you got 8.0 online

We don't deliever support through OTLand, if you are unsatsified about something or have had troubles with the server, please contact us through the PSB board. This includes private messages on OTLand.

This server has recently started and we have no plans to reset it, anyone who is interested in joining is more than welcome. It's amusing that the same people is stalking this thread flaming and trashtalking, I did not know I was the center of their life.

Fribben.

Seems people are ddosing oldschool servs:

622d99b694.png

All should play, there is teams to fight or join for a nice war.
Fribben where is the cam recorder you spoked about?
We would like to have pvp enforced skull system!!!!!
Also bless and aol 50+50k

yea 7.72 would attract more people, said it 100 times. Maybe next server
Agreed next server should be 7.72, but now its 8.0.. so just come play nobek it will be some nice battles

There is no official cam recorder from our side yet, but since this edition allows normal 8.0 client to be assigned, any cam recorder for 8.0 version will work for OriginalTibia, and I found a thread at our forums with a guy linking to a thread here on OTLand with a cam recorder.

PVP-E is something to be consideredable, but the price of aol/bless depends on the economy, if it's stable enough or higher than average, we will most likely higher it as we've already thought of highering the price for Quentin's blessings thus letting the option to purchase all blessings still be available.

Fribben.

There is no official cam recorder from our side yet, but since this edition allows normal 8.0 client to be assigned, any cam recorder for 8.0 version will work for OriginalTibia, and I found a thread at our forums with a guy linking to a thread here on OTLand with a cam recorder.

PVP-E is something to be consideredable, but the price of aol/bless depends on the economy, if it's stable enough or higher than average, we will most likely higher it as we've already thought of highering the price for Quentin's blessings thus letting the option to purchase all blessings still be available.

Fribben.

Keep saying the same thing over and over again.. all things can be consideradable and everything depends on something but you have no acknowledge what the server needs. Right now there is 2 teams that holding the server slighty active...
There is tons of massage on this thread about 7.72 and people asked for it the last 2 versioners... you say that ""people" want 8.0 but where is the players?

You spoke about this cam recorder for 4 versioners, still didnt understand that movies that can be watchable very easy will attract so much more players.
You have the server open to be used by any 8.0 client which mean every single bot works on this ot... still it says "antibot client?" but you can logg in with normal client? XDXDXDXD

There is so many notes that could be said as a fact and not "flaming" as you now call it.... and tell me to not play here if I dont want to. Look on your past versiones all failed because you didn't lisent to the people that actually matter. The TEAMS that are fighting...
On every version we asked for a warmode without unjusts since its impossible to war freely with no unjusts to be taken

I can keep going forever.. but whats the point? You will not be bothered anyway...
And no Its not just "me" Im speakin for, Im speaking for atleast 80-100 people who would actualy play this server if you notice what the fuck is going on

This is not an antibot server, nor have it been advertised as one. Cam recorder already exist for 8.0 so there's no need to put effort in developing one for a non-antibot client however, when we have more time we might continue developing our own just for the sake of an official tool. The reason behind this is due to propaganda spread by warplayers and trolls saying it's virus whilst the standard 8.0 client is giving a false-positive to some anti-virus progams.

The problem is not me listening, the problem is the players not interacting, how can I listen if there's nobody to listen to? 2-3 people suggesting 7.7 and the rest of the warplayers that perhaps is interested aswell are quiet, that does not work for me. If they want something, the least they can do is to sign a suggestion, if they are too proud for that, then it is not a problem from my side, rather yours. But you are correct on the part where you say that I do not acknowledge the exact settings or plan players want, and that is due to their passivity as explained above.

Don't act as I'm the issue, if you want the brutal honesty, this community is the issue. This is probably THE MOST passive community I have ever met, everybody wants everything but nobody wants to say anything, and they want me to know everything.

I don't consider something as flame nor insultive aslong as it's constructive critism with intention to improve rather than trashtalk.

Fribben.

yes gajs its not ur fault the server failed, its the community's
pro way of thinking

Back