• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia | 8.0 RLMap | 50x exp | ONLINE!!!

Unfortunately the server has to be successful from the start, no is it to late to make any chances on this server.. ofcourse you can improve details but changing any big future wont bring people back - sad but true.
However, I suggest that you let me collect team leaders so they can say what wish from this server in an open-private conversation (around 7-10 people) and then later you bring it public and see what people think about it.
I don't what to be cocky but most of my ideas the people that matter agrees with.
If you want this server to be popular again you need to attract the waring teams, thats the only way
You earned a bad reputation by few misstakes you made (even if you think or that you did the right decision at that time) its hard to chance peoples opinion.

The thing is that you worry to much about the people who don't war will quit so you making the waring teams quit.
I can assure you the player peak with be alot higher if the waring people get what they want.
If the peak is higher the other people will play no matter what since its a popular server.

Fribben can you maybe come to liberty bay boat and let me out ??
nvm could travel by boat

the reason why previous versions had more players is becouse Fribben spoofed his own chars xD
not only that, there was also alot of runemakers because it was low rate and hard to get cash, here is barely any runemaker if any at all so thats also why here is less online

3 things that need to be changed for more fun on originaltibia.com
A way to record your video with a recorder approved from the homepage that fribben can support and update if errors occur. So everyone feel safe to use it
A ANTIBOT client.
Pvp ENF with skull system (just like the last 7.72 server)
No sio threw walls (supported this idea before, but it turns out its boring when its only 20 vs 20 fights.

If you dont like the pvp enf with skull system is a good idea for everyone, activate it within warmode.
Higher bless and aol to 100k, you look around 200k every hunt so the cash issue isnt a problem.
Its a highrate ot, you shouldnt be able to pay 25k to loose only 1 level, its a joke.

A way to record your video with a recorder approved from the homepage that fribben can support and update if errors occur. So everyone feel safe to use it
A ANTIBOT client.
No sio threw walls (supported this idea before, but it turns out its boring when its only 20 vs 20 fights.

If you dont like the pvp enf with skull system is a good idea for everyone, activate it within warmode.
Higher bless and aol to 100k, you look around 200k every hunt so the cash issue isnt a problem.
Its a highrate ot, you shouldnt be able to pay 25k to loose only 1 level, its a joke.
I totally agree, with this highrate (both exp and loot) it should be higher bless/aol cost, also warmode should be free of unjusts.

A ANTIBOT client.

Agree

A ANTIBOT client.

signedddddd

A ANTIBOT client.

Signed

A ANTIBOT client.

Signed

Unfortunately the server has to be successful from the start, no is it to late to make any chances on this server.. ofcourse you can improve details but changing any big future wont bring people back - sad but true.
However, I suggest that you let me collect team leaders so they can say what wish from this server in an open-private conversation (around 7-10 people) and then later you bring it public and see what people think about it.
I don't what to be cocky but most of my ideas the people that matter agrees with.
If you want this server to be popular again you need to attract the waring teams, thats the only way
You earned a bad reputation by few misstakes you made (even if you think or that you did the right decision at that time) its hard to chance peoples opinion.

The thing is that you worry to much about the people who don't war will quit so you making the waring teams quit.
I can assure you the player peak with be alot higher if the waring people get what they want.
If the peak is higher the other people will play no matter what since its a popular server.

signed with both hands

A ANTIBOT client.

Signed

Also Id say using mana when your running is like 100 MS to slow, you need to stop way to long to use an action I know its supoose to be delay but its little slow

Thanks for the suggestions, I will hopefully make them happen in short, I'll see about making some cam recorder official.

Antibot will not happen. The players that are playing the servers are themselves spreading false rumours about it being infected, even though the standard 8.0 gives a false-positive. Maybe in the future, but I don't see it happening now.

Fribben.

Thanks for the suggestions, I will hopefully make them happen in short, I'll see about making some cam recorder official.

Antibot will not happen. The players that are playing the servers are themselves spreading false rumours about it being infected, even though the standard 8.0 gives a false-positive. Maybe in the future, but I don't see it happening now.

Fribben.

Pvp enforced and chaning bless & aol price can't take more than a couple of minutes..
And its only 1 person who ever complained about it bein infected... so who cares?

So far I've seen nothing been improved since the server started 5 days ago.. sadly I can see the onlinelist going down

I'm trying every day to get more players to the server.. can we see some activity? :S

explos can not be bought with bps and is not double charged, idc if it should be double charge or not but pls fix buy explos with bp xd
cannot sell trophies, fix maybe??!

Back